How to create a simple pinky shift button?

cuervo111

Hi guys,

I'm just starting to configure my brand new T50 stick and throttle and I'm struggling with things that used to be very easy with my old Cougar.

I am just trying to use the pinkie switch as a shift button so that some other button has two different functions. For example I usually map a hat to trim, but with the pinkie pressed hat up will zoom in and hat down will zoom out. I have managed to set it up so that when I press the pinkie the zoom in function is working, via a logical button. However the trim is also modified! The VPC tester shows all three buttons pressed (the pinkie, the originally mapped button, and the new one). I need to set it up so that only one function is active at a time.

Any help would be appreciated

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

Just set up this button as a modifier in DCS.

Yep, quite easy to do directly in the game.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|