Storing set up?

Razor18

Hi There,

any chance to have the ability to store/save set up that was made once? I mean Track up, Data fields on, Setting up data field contents, and the like, maybe for each airframe? So when I use the GPS next time, I don't have to re-setup the whole thing all over again for personal preferences?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

+a zillion (at least) ^^

That would be most welcome.

It's a pita to configure the unit before each flight (even just units would be a great progress).

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 2 months later...

This is indeed badly needed, it is a realistic functionality of any GPS or modern navigation equipment and surely not difficult to implement. Having to manually configure all this setup configuration each and every flight is a real pain and I would really appreciate if we are given an option to save the setup configuration at leats of the NAVdef main page fields.

Thanks

I appreciate the support, but if you take a look at the time of my OP (two years ago almost to the date), I dunno how much hope there is still around for someone from ED to look into it... Moreover it would be better, if settings could be stored for each modul differently, as settings can differ between a slow mover helo and for a jet fighter for instance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm reading the doc because I barely know the NS430 module. Iv'e just found a section about the "Fligh Plan Catalog" feature:

The flight plan catalog page will allow you to create, copy and edit flight plans. Flight plans, numbered
from 1 to 19, are used to save the flight plan for future use. Flight plan "0" is used exclusively for the
current in-use flight plan. Each time you activate a flight plan, it is automatically saved as flight plan 0,
overwriting the previously active flight plan.

Isn't it what you're looking for?

(p.59 of the English manual)

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.