What a waste... lol

The voice at the end of that trailer has it right... "There's too many of them"

There's too many people just want to do "that"

Ehhhhhh... maybe i should be happy that something air related is going on somewhere... I mean, this game could be construed as a gateway drug...lol

Its a pitty that the Flight / Combat sim has been overlooked in the last 10 years. After all its the FS that introduced a lot of people to PCs. I enjoy a bit of First Person Shooters like the rest but I wish the same time and money could be invested in Combat Sims. I know that I'm a old fart at 41 but we are big market too...

Not a big fan of Ace combat ay?

I like that series and 6 looks really good. While it's certainly not a simulator the series has some good points like intense action, dramatic stories (sort of like MGS with planes) and lots of explosions.

Lol at the "there's too many of them" yay Star wars!

Have you guys seen this???

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=16025

Saitek has been unseated as the maker of the most un-realistic HOTAS...and it looks awfully like an X-45 don't you think???

01.jpg

And it's 50 bucks more than an X52 lol.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Well, i believe the XBox 360 HOTAS can be used on both the PC and the XBox 360, so there is some advantage there.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

All that game needs is a fat guy named Porkins saying "Stay on Target"

The 360 HOTAS looks incredibly ugly. Neon green!?! I know thats part of the 360 color palette but common thats way to much green.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

All that game needs is a fat guy named Porkins saying "Stay on Target"

The 360 HOTAS looks incredibly ugly. Neon green!?! I know thats part of the 360 color palette but common thats way to much green.

You gota remember the average IQ of an Xbox user is 4. Low IQ people only react to primary colours!!:music_whistling:

• Like 1

Have you guys seen this???

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=16025

Saitek has been unseated as the maker of the most un-realistic HOTAS...and it looks awfully like an X-45 don't you think???

01.jpg

That's because it IS by Saitek, they released another x45 variant for the Playstation 2 when Ace Combat 4 came out so I'm pretty sure they are doing it again.

Man, I don't get it. Ace Combat is to all of you like LOMAC is to the Falcon fanbois. And all of you look down on those people like they are retarded children. I mean, seriously, Ace Combat never claimed to be realistic, or even a sim. Its an arcade game based on ACTION not getting every minute little detail right.

[ATTACH]11347[/ATTACH]

Damn......That's on the wrong side of FUGLY :ermm:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'