Bare metal soviet skin (request)

Burning Bridges

Is there a simple metal skin with Soviet star as in the pictures? The default skin has a red ring around the intake which kind of nice but not what I like.

It's something that should be very simple, and perhaps it already exists.

In the mods section there are many such nice plain metal skins like Chinese, USA, even Congo-Brazzaville but not Soviet, which is a bit odd.

abb4b8241d9cda677cd8a225d54f9860.jpg

mig15from1oclock_1.jpg

I‘m currently doing a couple of Soviet MiG-15bis‘. I’m the creator of the Exotic pack (Congo-Brazzaville, ...). Stay tuned for updates ;-)

very very good news, please do some former historical accurate soviet vvs cold war era skins for the 21 and 29 too! :-)

Subscribing... Love flying this little bird, and this would be a cool skin.

thanks!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thanks CH! Beautiful.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

just for inspiration, would it be possible to make a skin without the soviet star on the fuselage and a bigger one (size of the one on the fuselage) on the tail? the mig-15bis of the regular units in the late 50ies didnt had the fuselage one. . . and please, bigger bort numbers! this would be great!

Overstratos released 8k Mig-15 skins a couple years ago: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=177801 that look incredible and are some of my favorite skins, unfortunately the link to download is dead.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

• 7 months later...