F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if it does not come out by the 21st of December or by Christmas . Then my 1ST New Year's resolution would be , TO GET HEATBLUR F-14A/B .

21st is in 6 days, and according to their words:

"We will give you ample warning to pre-order once we set a specific date"

a "ample warning" whatever definition you could give to word, isn't anywhere near 6 days. So it's sure it won't come the 21st (nor it would come in December).

We'll see it any day between January and March, and we'll know it much before (you won't see a communicate saying: "It'll be released next week").

There is plenty of vapor misting in the new set of screenshots from the update, question is how much was active in the VFAT demo, I also have yet to see an intake ramp move, but I am absolutely certain they will because it does matter quite a bit.

They don't even start to move until 0.5mach. You have to be going much faster than that for them to fully deploy.

There is plenty of vapor misting in the new set of screenshots from the update, question is how much was active in the VFAT demo, I also have yet to see an intake ramp move, but I am absolutely certain they will because it does matter quite a bit.

How much vapor do we expect in arid desert at altitude?

Brace yourself for 21 December ;)

Just forget it.. I just get it wrong so miserably.. I'm so sorry to DCS community

I will keep myself warm in bed, and patiently waiting for the F-14 to come out..

Merry XMAS in advance everyone..

Edited by JUSOCOM

What do you hope to accomplish with this tread?

It's a joke, which you pobably didn't get. The F-14 was supposed to be released this fall. 21st is last day if fall/first of winter.

-edit

Maybe that's MAC I was thinking of

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Heatblur said they will release their F-14 somewhere in this winter

which match the date that F-14 make it first flight back in 1970 (21 December 1970)

coincidence huh?

read the recent update thread from HB....

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

21st is last day if fall/first of winter.

Is that so?

Then it would be 21st of September!

Were I live, the first snow generally fall in the late September, early October. Outside now is a for the season thin snow cover of about 40cm (16in), this week we had some lukewarm -21deg C (-6F). The sun went down the horizon for the last time 2018 last Sunday, will hopefully be back some day in 2019. The snowmobile will be put in the shed sometime in early May.

Did I mention I'm a fellow-countryman to the majority of the Heatblure team?

No, this post didn't really add much to the conversation...

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

NO YOU

I wish I had to access to. :smilewink:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

@holton

I don't know, tbh, I just did a quick google search and it (appeared to) confirm my suspicion. I could've been totally off base. Also, I don't think the conversation added much to the conversation lol We're just here annoying pimp it seems =)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

@holton

I don't know, tbh, I just did a quick google search and it (appeared to) confirm my suspicion. I could've been totally off base. Also, I don't think the conversation added much to the conversation lol We're just here annoying pimp it seems =)

oh d*mn it!!! that was the last thing I wanted to happen before end of year.... sorry pimp-en-stein! :)

Here's some DCS love at ya bro... ;):thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Is that so?

Then it would be 21st of September!

Your local weather notwithstanding, the first day of winter is the 21st of December (in the Northern hemisphere).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It's all good. im just having fun guys.:beer::thumbup:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals