Helicopters Tournament 4

Alpenwolf

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Никаких претензий к организации и командиру Красной стороны не имеем. Мы сами не успели разобраться в настройках. Это наша вина. В следующий раз связь будет полностью настроена, как минимум мы будем на "приеме".

*google

Изучите как минимум вертолетный бой

эко тебя бомбануло. в отличие от синей команды красная команда сумела довезти десант до Новороссийска и высадить его, сидящие в засаде НА ЗЕМЛЕ

бомбить меня не бомбит. Просто убедился, что пилотов на ка-50 и ми-8 в онлайне крайне мало. Патологически не хватает опыта пилотам. Боевой вертолетный бой не освоен пилотами.

я не стал пересматиривать весь бой заново, но за первые 30 минут боя у пилотов ка-50 было 5 небоевых потерь (дальше пересматривать не стал, так как общая динамика сохраняться):

1. =4с=Yambo - схлест винтов при перекладке из крена в крен (левый крен).

2. [CBI]Requiem - схлест винтов на максимальной скорости.

3. Aeons - схлест винтов на максимальной скорости.

4. [CBI]Requiem - схлест винтов при перекладке из крена в крен на развороте влево (левый крен).

5. Foxone - схлест винтов после повреждения фюзеляжа.

Во всех случаях это - неправильные действия пилотов в ходе пилотирования.

Могу только сказать, что я в шоке от безграмотности пилотов красной команды. В целом не было ни тактики боя, не выстроены приоритеты. Удивлен очень низкой квалификацией пилотов Ка-50. По русски это говорится - ЛОХИ, по английский - ЛУЗЕРЫ. Несколько лучше себя показали пилоты ми-8, было как минимум 2 пилота которых я подметил (из одного клана). Однако в общем, сложилось впечатление что в вертолет Ми-5 посадили не пилотов вертолета, а водителей АВТОБУСОВ марки ПАЗ-4234. Ни пилоты ми-8 ни ка-50 вообще понятия не имеют о характеристиках своих машин.

Ух ты ... А я удивлён и в шоке, почему на такой интересный ивент не пришли такие крутые вертолётчики из русскоговорящей команды типа тебя ... зассали может ? а может их просто нет ? и всё это трёп ?... оставшихся пилотов собрали буквально в последние дни, почти все они летели вместе в первый раз, не все получалось но для первого раза более чем хорошо.

I am NAVY fighter, not helicopter but was watching by twitch with interest. Regards to teams and organizers, it was cool !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ух ты ... А я удивлён и в шоке, почему на такой интересный ивент не пришли такие крутые вертолётчики из русскоговорящей команды типа тебя ... зассали может ?

и скажи, что я должен был сделать?

учить вас летать?

я не летаю на бетах версиях. а если хочешь меня поучить летать, приходи.

должен был
прийти :thumbup:

хотя бы на связь

тем более, что имеешь сакральные навыки

с таким гуру даже с дивана можно помочь КРАСНОЙ МАШИНЕ :chair:

Приходи, мы с радостью примем помощь! :smartass:

и скажи, что я должен был сделать?

учить вас летать?

я не летаю на бетах версиях. а если хочешь меня поучить летать, приходи.

Меня не надо, я не пилот вертолета, не моё. А ребятам да, мог бы помочь, если не учить, то разобрать вылет без эмоций, с рекомендациями и.т.д. Они будут благодарны уверен.:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

бомбить меня не бомбит. Просто убедился, что пилотов на ка-50 и ми-8 в онлайне крайне мало. Патологически не хватает опыта пилотам. Боевой вертолетный бой не освоен пилотами.

я не стал пересматиривать весь бой заново, но за первые 30 минут боя у пилотов ка-50 было 5 небоевых потерь (дальше пересматривать не стал, так как общая динамика сохраняться):

4. [CBI]Requiem - схлест винтов при перекладке из крена в крен на развороте влево (левый крен).

I'm sorry, but I do not kill myself in this tournament, they were just good shots of the gazelle, I do not know what movie you are watching, and enlighten me, what is your nick in this flight because I can not see where you are, stop saying bullshit and fly in next tournament, and after criticism.

We flight for fun not cause we are frustrated Mavericks. We train hard for make a good show on the events and I recognize that my skills on Ka50 are not the best but I´m not kill myself I´m sure.

Good Winds.

Edited by ECV56_FOXONE

:shocking:

What kind of short dick criticizes the actions of the pilots in the tournament ??? You did not understand anything about the Tournament. And next time, before telling others what they have to do, better participate in the tournament, maybe only so people pay attention.

Cheers

I killed myself many times, and it was very funny.

You have to learn to respect the rest of the pilots who are not as good as you (apparently).

So I hope NOT to see you at the next event, people like you ruin the fun.

:thumbdown:

ECV56 Cóndor

Just ignore this chair force general. He's talking out of his ass, is rude and obviously so technologically impaired that he can't neither use the open beta nor google translate.

We had a ton of fun and that's all that counts. And I for one appreciate every single person who participated yesterday.

Crowbar Inc.: "We deliver pain."

Thanks so much for this event, a hell of fun, as always.

Congrats to the Blue team with a special mention to Octuplefire demonstrating awesome skills in that little butterfly and, thanks to God, I didn't merge with Grumpyfinn "the all mighty scariest Huey driver" (Stalin Bus when Grumpy :music_whistling:).

And the Red team guys! tons of fun, thanks to my mates in the Condor, special mention to Alpen for the wonderful work as GCI (that's a stressful task dude, specially with this bunch of crazy mix of people haha) and 104th_Mustang driving the Kamov as I like, with his strenghts, awesome skills mate!

And of course 104th_Maverick, those comments dude haha and the music, really funny.

Also, Shadowowweosa tovarishch, this is for fun, it's a good show, and it has some ingredients like fly with people that we barely knows, with other languages, adding some strategics for the love of the fun, and of course for learn in the process, isn't a high performance hard simulation compentence with a highly historicaly accurate scenario, it's a PvP match to enjoy with people that's love flying with other people, and also loves helos.

...my faith in the viability of the Mi-8 was completely restored...

Hip is life, Hip is love, give it a chance bud, it's a lovely and high fidelity chopper :thumbup:

2z50tcn.jpg

:shocking:

What kind of short dick criticizes the actions of the pilots in the tournament ??? You did not understand anything about the Tournament. And next time, before telling others what they have to do, better participate in the tournament, maybe only so people pay attention.

Cheers

Человек конструктивно высказался по результатам турнира, и по моментам на которые нужно обратить внимание при следующих полетах, а вы его просто оскорбили. У вас на западе так принято?

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

Человек конструктивно высказался по результатам турнира, и по моментам на которые нужно обратить внимание при следующих полетах, а вы его просто оскорбили. У вас на западе так принято?

Bueno, hablarté en mi idioma, ya que por lo visto no saben usar el Google Translate.

No lo insulté pero él, diciendo a los demás que tenían que hacer y en que se equivovaron sin haber participado del evento, haciendo críticas bastante soverbias, lo sentí como un insulto a todos los que SI participamos. Ponete en el lugar de los que estuvimos pasando un buen rato con amigos y conocidos de la comunidad DCS. Imaginate como es el torneo que nadie se adjudico ni una derrota o victoria. Pensalo....

Por cierto, te dejo este maravilloso link: https://translate.google.com

Tal vez te sirva...

What in God's name is going on here?! I don't speak Russian unfortunately (working on it), so no idea what was said about the players in that one post. Anyways, let's not forget it was all about having fun and that we did.

Work on round 5 has started moments ago. That should help you relax, I hope :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot to all participators and organizers of this cool event.

Frankly speaking, I have imagined this even a bit another before, not as a brutal heli-dogfight above the see :laugh: But anyway that was defentely interesting and fun and I'm ready to take a part in the next one already.

Unfortunately not all was polish for us during the mission because we participated in such event for first time (I mean our Russian group of 3xMi-8 and 1xKa-50) but we have received enough experience regards the tournament and sure we will be better prepared for it next time.

Personally apology to Alpenwolf that we didn't respond you during the mission. We just didn't hear you. From my side, I was pretty confused because of SRS, channel settings and so on and that was one of reasons why we would liked to take a separate TS channel. I hope, mate, that didn't weak the red team much.

Frankly speaking, I have imagined this even a bit another before, not as a brutal heli-dogfight above the see But anyway that was defentely interesting and fun and I'm ready to take a part in the next one already.

Unfortunately not all was polish for us during the mission because we participated in such event for first time (I mean our Russian group of 3xMi-8 and 1xKa-50) but we have received enough experience regards the tournament and sure we will be better prepared for it next time.

Personally apology to Alpenwolf that we didn't respond you during the mission. We just didn't hear you. From my side, I was pretty confused because of SRS, channel settings and so on and that was one of reasons why we would liked to take a separate TS channel. I hope, mate, that didn't weak the red team much.

Hi there, I suspect a wrong frequency, in my ka-50 the frequency was set to 127.50 by default.

Next time you will get it ;)

You can test it by joining 104th server and the SRS :)

Send via SADL with Tapatalk

Frankly speaking, I have imagined this even a bit another before, not as a brutal heli-dogfight above the see :laugh: But anyway that was defentely interesting and fun and I'm ready to take a part in the next one already.

Thanks for flying, and I hope to see you next time :thumbup:

The GCI for Red is always 124 MHz. For Blue always 251 MHz. Before the event started, we were all in the TS channel to set up SRS and tune in accordingly. Which is why we have the briefing 30 minutes prior to the event's start.

I was talking to you and your Mi-8 buddies all the time, but obviously you were on a different frequency. Next time you'll know better, my friend.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!

We have known how to use SRS and use frequencies and we have used that but I had no idea how I can set two channels so that I could hear GCI and our group at the same time. So it was decided to use only 130 MHz inside our group. That‘s why we were deaf.

Edited by Baron von Myakin

никак, это диспетчер должен прыгать по частотам разных групп и давать указания

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Но у Ка-50 только одна радиостанция. Плюс тактическая информация на АБРИсе на этой частоте. Поэтому обычно GCI работает через SRS в этом случае, а сквад общается в Тимспике.

Ka-50 has only one radio. Plus tactic info on ABRIS on this freq also. So usually GCI works on SRS in this case, and squad communicate in TS.

Edited by Wizard_VVS