LOCERF 07-3 GENERAL INFORMATION & BRIEFINGS

I know for many of you it has been difficult to dig through 50 pages of information to find relavent information pertaining to RedFlag. From here on out we will have two threads per mission, each will be a sticky until after the mission has been completed. The first thread will be titled "LOCERF (mission #) General Information and Briefings" and will include information from both myself and the moderators (3Sqn_Fudd, MrWolf-Loskins, S77th-Goya and JaBoG32 Laud). The second thread will be titled "LOCERF (mission #) Discussion and Suggestions" where all of you can post anything pertaining to RedFlag. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR. This will ensure continued ease of access to all the information for LOCERF.

LOCERF 07-3 DATES:

The next misison will commence at 0500 zulu on 28 July 2007.

If you are interested in participating in the next RedFlag please PM me no later than 9 July 2007 at 1200 zulu.

You must include in your post:

Number of Slots Requested

The type of aircraft you request

(for example 159th requests 4 Su-25t's and 4 Su-33's)

If you do not PM me with this information then you will not be considered for the next mission.

All Lonewolf Pilots:

Please PM with the same information. You will be required to pass a checkride in order to participate in the mission.

The number of pilots that wil participate in this mission will depend on what server we use and how many people apply

IF YOU REQUEST A SLOT IN REDFLAG YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FILL IT!!!!!!

I look forward to this next exercise!

S!

159th_Fudd

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Teams LOCERF 07-3

BlueFOR:

=RvE=: 2 Mig-29S

2 Su-27

1 F-15

(504): 5 Su-27

3Sqn: 3 F-15

3 Mig-29S

2 A-10

1 Su-25t

159th: 2 Su-27

4 Su-25t

59th: 2 Mig-29S

Striker: 1 F-15

REDFOR

=4c=: 3 SU-27

2 Mig-29S

SVK: 4 Su-25t

5 Su-33

S77th: 1 Su-27

2 Su-25t

169th: 3 F-15

3 Su-27

JaBoG: 1 F-15

1 Su-27

1 Su-25t

Pilotasso: F-15

JonTex: Su-27

Breifings will be held on the 159th forums.

We will have both a RedFor and BlueFor section that is seperated based on assigning each team to its user groups.

The General Briefing will be up soon. We apologize for the delays. You will have just under seven days to do planning.

RedFor will be using the 169th TS for comms.

BlueFor will be using the 159th TS for comms.

Ah IC mr Pilotasso made it to RF after all. This is going to be one very exciting game with most of the bigger squads and solo players flying.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• 2 weeks later...

Fudd, I don't wanna look eager but when we can expect something about RF4? I really want to take part of it and I already should start working to fit it in my schedule. Thank you.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

LOCERF 07-4 Date and Time

LOCERF 07-4 will take place on Saturday September 15th 2007 at 1400 zulu.

Thats all I can tell you right now. I am currently super busy with RL and I am away on business. Please be patient for updates, ribbons for LOCERF 07-3 and further information.

Ill book my place early before next LOCERF. I signed in tha last one in the last possible minute, not only I could not attend when the time came, but it apears that there were lack of slots for all players anyway.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

LOCERF 07-4 will take place on Saturday September 15th 2007 at 1400 zulu.

Thats all I can tell you right now. I am currently super busy with RL and I am away on business. Please be patient for updates, ribbons for LOCERF 07-3 and further information.

Thank you. That sounds pretty good for me, especially the starting time. I'm defenitely in.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Ill book my place early before next LOCERF. I signed in tha last one in the last possible minute, not only I could not attend when the time came, but it apears that there were lack of slots for all players anyway.

Where'd you get that idea?

I had to drag in people who had no idea what was going on.

IMO, life happens and people have to drop out for the event and plans get altered. It could help resolve this problem by having a few pilots on reserve who are assigned to each side with full access to the brief so if they need to take someones spot they aren't totally clueless to the whole plan.

or in addition to that have a pre-flight check in where each pilot must confirm that they still think they can make it, pilots who respond that they can't or don't respond at all will be replaced.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum