1.2 Crashes on Start Up after Reversion

frixon28

Understand the version is unsupported. Been trying to revert back to the last version of 1.2 so I can be able to play the game without crashing every 10 minutes. Used the guide, downloaded the files and reverted to last 1.2 version. Using two different start up methods I get to the loading screen before the game closes at 10% loading, or I get the more common blue screen of nothingness. Dug around across google, found very little solid answers. Seems to be a problem that just I am having, even though this is my third time trying to revert to 1.2 to get the game to work

Really frustrated as I just want to be able to play the game I love so much! :helpsmilie:

Sorry if this wasn't the proper place to post this, couldn't find any where else.

• 2 months later...

Hi Check your power supply although there no way but to just swap out for a new one I had problems for about a year going nope not the pwr supply saw a awesome vid on what could cause pwr supply and I just dose not retain itself to just not able to turn on your pc it is a very very very sensitive piece of equipment it can still run your pc but youll have seemly unrelated faults,

though that I went though 4 pwr supply's in that year even the simplest thing of the way you turn off your pc to weather conditions I wish I could find the vid I watch

I keep looking if I find it Ill send a message here to this post hope this helps

Edited by Bradader
NOT DONE

Due to changes in DCS, the latest versions of Tacview aren't compatible with 1.2.16 and will cause DCS to fail.

Make sure to remove it from

• Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

and

• Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\TacviewGameExport.lua

• Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\Tacview

You may find clues to your issue in

• Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log

• Saved Games\DCS\Logs\me.log

• C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Due to changes in DCS, the latest versions of Tacview aren't compatible with 1.2.16 and will cause DCS to fail.

Make sure to remove it from

• Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

and

• Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\TacviewGameExport.lua

• Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\Tacview

You may find clues to your issue in

• Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log

• Saved Games\DCS\Logs\me.log

• C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS

Ok dug through my folder and only found the first Export.lua folder. Could not find the rest. Still crashes :helpsmilie:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just bought a new pc, all the bells and whistles. Three other flight sims work perfectly and graphicly perfect.

DCS World, crashes one minute after start. Cannot find the cause. Have completely deleted the app and reinstalled beta version, no difference, crashes within a minute. The fault is with my pc but I cannot find a solution.

Any advice please.