Multiple Canopies during Eject

Leadnap

So, I am not proud to have found this bug - but took a close hit by a Strella and decided this was finally the chance to test the canopy ejection button. Awesome! However I noticed both live and then watching the replay - when I ejected the canopy it ejected like it should. When I ejected myself from the cockpit, another canopy appeared and ejected - so I must have somehow activated the second emergency canopy!

I am not entirely sure what the recourse would be, I imagine the graphics are set for the full ejection sequence; but thought I would bring it up anyhow.

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

I had something similar happen whilst crash landing in some Georgian field, where I jettisoned the canopy- and in the internal view it was gone, but in the external view the canopy was still attached. No screenshots or tracks or anything though.

I hate this bug.

Am I correct regarding the need to include the canopy ejection in the keyboard "full eject" bind which ignores the state of the canopy?

You guys know about it, which is all I cared about. As previously mentioned, its very minor, especially since if you're seeing it everything else went backwards already.

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming