DCS: F-16CM Block 50 by EDSA Discussion Thread

NineLine

That’s a test and eval aircraft, not to be confused with operational fleet jets.

Just because one specific airframe can/has carried certain stores config doesn’t mean they all can. T&E jets have upgrades and bespoke wiring installed that won’t hit the operational fleet for several years, if ever.

Ah nice! Yeah actually I think it's this one right http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/2693/

Cool that just leaves the open question on whether the inner pylons can carry AGM-88 as the PACAF SCL suggests.

• ED Team

We provided the planned sensors and stores list well before pre-order for two reasons.

First, it allows us to be transparent and better allow clients to understand our goals for the product.

Second, there are many subject matter experts, like Viper pilots and crew chiefs, that know the aircraft better than us. There is only so much we can learn outside-looking-in (often conflicting information), and such input is invaluable and greatly appreciated. When we discover an inaccuracy, we will change it to make the most accurate simulation possible. Therefore, the first line of the page says SUBJECT TO CHANGE; we mean it. If we find further inaccuracies, we will update our list. In the end, this process results in a better product.

On a related matter, as we continue research and construct the design for the Viper’s systems (very much still in progress). During this process, we have and may later find systems that we simply do not have the data to simulate correctly or with data that we feel comfortable using. The Sniper XR TGP is a good example.

This project is still relatively early days (only really started in October of last year), and if you feel uncomfortable and a pre-order at this stage, then it in your prerogative to hold off until you are comfortable.

Thanks

Well said specially the last part, “and if you feel uncomfortable and a pre-order at this stage, then it in your prerogative to hold off until you are comfortable” well said !!

Okay now no joke gib me my F16! Hehe ????

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

Is there a link to the preorder?

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

oh...the ED News Page states 22 May...anyhow, back to waiting :)

Thx folks!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

https://www.facebook.com/dcsturkiye/photos/pcb.2350650448325462/2350649661658874/?type=3&theater

New Pics - posted 24 May. I wonder who owns this profile and how they may have gotten access...

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

Gib me F16 and TAKE MY MONEY!! :joystick::rotflmao::worthy:

Can't wait!!

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

• ED Team
I wonder if there will be a video trailer later today like what was seen with the FW190.

No, this it will not a be a beautiful trailer by Glowingamraam, rather you are stuck with a Wags video ;)

A lovely trailer video is in work, but was not ready in time.

Thanks

No, this it will not a be a beautiful trailer by Glowingamraam, rather you are stuck with a Wags video ;)

A lovely trailer video is in work, but was not ready in time.

Thanks

Hey!... Getting stuck with a Wag's video? I'll take a wag's video anytime! :pilotfly:

WDCS! ;)

Man... when I remember the Flanker 2.0, LOMAC, back when the FA18 dream was a classified gig and ED couldn't gather information at the time that year to start making it, is what they told me one year, to Flaming Cliffs 1,2 n 3....then DCS was born.... "DCS":thumbup:

Now look at how far we've come since programs like Janes FA18E, US NAVY Fighters, Graphsim Hornet, when we look at what we have today, we have a lot to be thankful for. Honestly, it's really a brain overload for a person of my classification. Everything that is presented...

So...... Thanx!! It's a good thing! :smilewink:

It seems to me... the F-16 has had an inordinately complicated and confusing development history =)

Imagine working on them. Something is changing all the time.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

which map is this Syria?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5