M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

by sensing the acceleration due to Earth rotation on itself.

Isn't that a continuous speed instead of an "acceleration" ?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Gravity yes, but earth rotation?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Isn't that a continuous speed instead of an "acceleration" ?

This the correct answer. The reason a gyroscope can detect the rotation of the earth is due to conservation of angular momentum meanining the gyroscope will appear to rotate in your reference frame. The centripetal acceleration and gravitational acceleration cannot be distinguished from each other locallly.

This the correct answer. The reason a gyroscope can detect the rotation of the earth is due to conservation of angular momentum meanining the gyroscope will appear to rotate in your reference frame. The centripetal acceleration and gravitational acceleration cannot be distinguished from each other locallly.

:thumbup:

This is correct (although technically speaking, most modern gyroscopes for aerospace use are based on the principle of Sagnac interferometry, not conservation of angular momentum). I was merely pointing out that there is acceleration involved when you have a constant angular velocity. The centripetal acceleration is largely negligible, being an order of magnitude lower than the local variations in gravitational acceleration.

If (nothing sure yet) Razbam does Mirage 2000-5, it will probably be sold as new module.

New cockpit, new weapon system, new missiles (ED’s Mica won’t make it).

Before wanting to create another plane, RAZBAM should rather correct existing bugs ... :p

Before wanting to create another plane, RAZBAM should rather correct existing bugs ... :p

Before wanting to post, you should rather read and listen ...

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."

Thanks for the link! Razbam ftw! :pilotfly:

Before wanting to post, you should rather read and listen ...

Before being arrogant, you should rather understand that we have that kind of promise for 5 years now from Razbam and that none of their modules are finished yet....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's true, their programmer are working very slow pace on harrier

Before being arrogant, you should rather understand that we have that kind of promise for 5 years now from Razbam and that none of their modules are finished yet....
Funny ? We haven't been in DCS for 5 years LMAO

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Hi guys,

Back on topic, do we have an ETA for the mighty Mirage's overhaul ?

I heard in the new's video that the priority is the Harrier (which is true) and that the Mirage will come after.

As in the begining of this topic it was planned for early 2019, how long is "after the Harrier" ?

Cheers !

Hi guys,

Back on topic, do we have an ETA for the mighty Mirage's overhaul ?

I heard in the new's video that the priority is the Harrier (which is true) and that the Mirage will come after.

As in the begining of this topic it was planned for early 2019, how long is "after the Harrier" ?

Cheers !

Hi Moody,

We are still looking at a visit to the ADA base in the coming months, You are correct the Harrier has been getting all the attention as she needs to most work and it wont be long before she is finished.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Hi Moody,

We are still looking at a visit to the ADA base in the coming months, You are correct the Harrier has been getting all the attention as she needs to most work and it wont be long before she is finished.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3824154&postcount=269

Originally Posted by Snappy viewpost.gif

So, which Mirage bugs can we expect to be fixed in the meantime while we are waiting at least another half year for the MLO?

=DECOY=

2-3 months NOT half a year ! [03-05-2019, 04:12 PM]

??????

I may be the last person on earth who defends Razbam, but in the manual is the original Mirage HOTAS very good described. With every button and its according function.

Works perfect for me, so what are you missing?

The two top switches on the stick, they have buttons under them and then switch hats on them.

And the manual states two info between them, one for real and one for DCS bindings.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Funny ? We haven't been in DCS for 5 years LMAO

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Where did you see I was talking about DCS...? you put my name in the M2M manual which was btw never finished either.

Keep going this way, this is exactly what your customers are waiting from Razbam : contempt.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The two top switches on the stick, they have buttons under them and then switch hats on them.

And the manual states two info between them, one for real and one for DCS bindings.

Sorry, I really can't follow you. Are you talking about 2 and 4?

The they are just two buttons, but I think they are only pushable when the master arm is on (or at least then easier pushable)...

Maybe you can show on the pictures your question more exactley...

Screenshot_20190412-152323__01.thumb.jpg.7de39a9b658f0e08ff2a67eb2fd879d6.jpg

Screenshot_20190412-152421__01.thumb.jpg.5c549364ec5fc4bffae7556234f20ec2.jpg

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3824154&postcount=269

Originally Posted by Snappy viewpost.gif

So, which Mirage bugs can we expect to be fixed in the meantime while we are waiting at least another half year for the MLO?

=DECOY=

2-3 months NOT half a year ! [03-05-2019, 04:12 PM]

??????

Exactly what I also thought. . . And M2000 TWS fix is also very very important for PvP multiplayer, as M2000 lacks things the F/A-18C does have... (for example datalink, thrust-vectoring missile like AIM-9X, ...)

do you remember how the MiG-19 was supposed to be released in a complete state ? I do

The MiG-19 released in a complete state as they promised. Bug-free is something else.

At some point, customers will have to elevate the problem directly to Eagle Dynamics. I intend to do so and unhappy customers should proceed as well. We have at this point legitimate concerns.

Please speak for yourself and not as if you represent the whole community.

Have a nice weekend.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm