M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

What is this, lynch mob April?

F'ing disgusting.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

So, to stay on the topic, when can we expect the Mid-life Overhaul that has been promised and the fix for long known, important bugs?

Or at least, any feedback that the reported bugs are known by the devs?

Btw (just for being correct) MrDieing: Mig19 was promised as a complete release, and is now, however, released as early access after the release was first hold by ED due quality issues.

Just take a look at the shop page...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

So, to stay on the topic, when can we expect the Mid-life Overhaul that has been promised and the fix for long known, important bugs?

Or at least, any feedback that the reported bugs are known by the devs?

Btw (just for being correct) MrDieing: Mig19 was promised as a complete release, and is now, however, released as early access after the release was first hold by ED due quality issues.

Just take a look at the shop page...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3879782&postcount=316

Still in the coming months as promised

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Does the Mid-life overhaul also include any graphical improvements to the interior and exterior? Little things like the cockpit wall textures, and HUD glass modelling are still a bit inconsistent. They are only little things, but the MiG-19 really raised the bar.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does the Mid-life overhaul also include any graphical improvements to the interior and exterior? Little things like the cockpit wall textures, and HUD glass modelling are still a bit inconsistent. They are only little things, but the MiG-19 really raised the bar.
She will be getting texture updates like the harrier :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hello,

Is the release of the pilot body in VR tied to this MLO update or could it come earlier?

This I need to confirm. I shall find out and come back to you

Please, would you ask the team members to share their plans regarding the questions I asked in the post you deleted which, by the way, was on topic.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Hi Decoy,

is adding more control bindings (such as radio channels for example or more axis bindings) going to be a part of MLU?

Keep up the good work!

Yes I can confirm all key bindings are being looked into for all air frames.

as M2000 lacks things the F/A-18C does have... (for example datalink, thrust-vectoring missile like AIM-9X, ...)

Mirage 2000C RDI is perfectly fine within 80'/ 90' scenarios.

F/A-18C Lot 20 currently in game was produced around 1998 and upgraded around 2004 - 2005.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225314

Mirage 2000C RDI was not really relevant anymore after the Mirage 2000-5F (delivered from 1997) has been put into service. (now Link 16, Mica EM + Mica IR with thrust vectoring).

Since we have modules from different time era you need to take chronology into account if you want to have fun.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Mirage 2000c (Magic-2 & Super-530D) is chronologically the equivalent of F-16 ADF and F/A-18A (Aim-9J and Aim-7 Sparrow)

RAZBAM said that in a few months (if I'm not wrong) will visit the ADA base and get extra information to improve the plane and sometime in the future he will put Mirage 2000-5 (Mica, link-16 etc) and Mirage 2000D

You have to have a little patience :)

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Mirage 2000c (Magic-2 & Super-530D) is chronologically the equivalent of F-16 ADF and F/A-18A (Aim-9J and Aim-7 Sparrow)

RAZBAM said that in a few months (if I'm not wrong) will visit the ADA base and get extra information to improve the plane and sometime in the future he will put Mirage 2000-5 (Mica, link-16 etc) and Mirage 2000D

You have to have a little patience :)

IRL Magic 2 is more comparable to AIM-9L/M.

All aspect seeker, laser proximity fuse and can be launched under 9G turn.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

IRL Magic 2 is more comparable to AIM-9L/M.

All aspect seeker, laser proximity fuse and can be launched under 9G turn.

You are right.

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Hi Moody,

We are still looking at a visit to the ADA base in the coming months, You are correct the Harrier has been getting all the attention as she needs to most work and it wont be long before she is finished.

You can guarantee us that ADA base has guaranteed Razbam the permission of France to enter the airbase, right?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Razbam already met the pilots once, why the french air force would change its stance after publicly communicate about their deal with the team ?

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

This question (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=238951) did make me wanted to know if it is planned for the MLO to also implement this function correct as it would be IRL?

Is it also planned to overhaul the radar, so that the whole avionics are more kind of real and not so gameish as they are now? I love the Mriage, so it would be great if those year long bugs and all this unrealistic things would get fixed...

Or is there already a plan when to fix all other bugs that have been patched to the Mirage recently? Like moving secured switches or the frequency selection bug on the radio... It is always very frustrating when something is broken because of some unnecessary "improvements", but it is even more frustrating when it get not fixed for months...

Or will there happen nothing and all bugs and missing functions keep remaining until the MLO will be released?

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

This would be a great adition to the aircraft. I raised this question several times and never got an answer, that being said I feel my questions are ignored as others users receive replies to their own questions. Way to do business folks, take notes.

that being said I feel my questions are ignored as others users receive replies to their own questions. Way to do business folks, take notes.

The tone you use typically severs diplomatic relations. That may explain why :music_whistling:

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Sorry, forgot to enlist in the fanboy army. I'd love to say I'm sorry for being harsh regarding some comments but I'm not, I never made a misleading comment and I always have been very respectful toward the team. Giving them praise and encouragements when justified and being critical when it needed to - from my point of view at least.

If you can't accept legimitate critics from customers using your products daily for a long period of time, there's something very wrong. A company should be welcoming critics either positive or negative that's how you grow as a company. My critical comments lately were never related to the work they have done but to their inability to keep their word, pushing back a much needed update for an entire year, making misleading statements about the team composition, etc.

The fact that the team has decided to stop delivering new modules on the market until they're done with the three modules currently in development is a good news for everyone. The customers will finally fully enjoy their product (the Mirage will be 4 years old this winter, FOUR years into release - please process that information) and Razbam will be left alone by the angry mob.

I still support Razbam by flying the Mirage daily - my only module - I still continue to support their excellent deal sealed with the French Air Force who is truly a tour de force. If Razbam still intend to develop at a later date a Mirage 2000-5 as they told last October, I will be one of the first customers to give them money to do so.

I love the Mirage platform and I love Razbam for making this module a reality.

You have to look at yourself better than that. Of course your posts are informative but you always ruin the effort with aggressive and sarcastic formulas. Trump style without the power, so it seems that the amount of harassment makes them prefer to ditch the communication with the stone in their shoe. They are humans after all, and whatever they've done with their business, they still deserve respect. You're not alone, a couple of other Sacred Customers got ignored after having crossed the line. I'd suggest you should go neutral before you become your own caricature, making more harm to your reputation rather than Razbam's.

I'm permanently out of this OT discussion now, peace.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module