M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

Does that include lighten the cockpit?

Its so weird that I have to use a flashlight while the sun is right over my head.

FYI, I made a mod that helps with this: :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303537/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303666/

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by jojo viewpost.gif

If (nothing sure yet) Razbam does Mirage 2000-5, it will probably be sold as new module.

New cockpit, new weapon system, new missiles (ED’s Mica won’t make it).

Count me in. Definitely, first day buy for me.

Me too !!! Razbam: " Please take my money :worthy: ".

Edited by NevSmith

So, out of curiosity (and because we can all dream we might get to fly one) how would a M2000-5 stack up against the Hornet or upcoming Block 50 Viper ?

In real world, Mirage 2000-5 has Mica Fox 3 missile and Link 16.

No HMD (at least on French variant, India put one on upgraded Mirage 2000 I) but Mica IR can be launched at BVR range in lock on after launch mode, so no other warning than TWS mode on RWR.

Mica has thrust vectoring, it’s deadly in close range fight, and imaging IR seeker on Mica IR, so hard to fool with flare.

Can fly with 6 Mica and 3 tanks, long playtime.

Radar is very capable, with automatic wave form management (low/ med/ high perf) depending on target’s range, aspect and elevation.

Can guide 4 missiles on 4 different targets.

French Mirage 2000-5F is Air Defense only. U.A.E. Mirage 2000-9 is much more polyvalent with Damocles targeting pod + GBU, Black Shaheen (SCALP/ Storm Shadow) cruise missile...

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Seems Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 is viewed as the most advanced/complete version of the Mirage 2000.

But as much as Mirage 2000-5 would be the ultimate module for me (alongside Mirage 2000D), it won't happen anytime soon, and this topic is about Mirage 2000-C MLO.

Would love to have some update on this topic.

I think Razbam planned to go back to Orange this month. Hopefully we'll get some news on that occasion.

Can't wait to have Razbam focus switch back to Mirage 2000C MLO after Mig-19 and Harrier

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt May where they went to the airbase? So the updates would be following that, and then either a gradual release or a much later full MLO release?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt May where they went to the airbase? So the updates would be following that, and then either a gradual release or a much later full MLO release?

Indeed, they were supposed to go back to Orange BA-115 this month. But it has been a while since any news have been posted on the MLO. Not sure this visit is still planned for this month. Would be great if Decoy could tease us a bit a give some news on this visit and on the MLO release schedule plan.

They planned to rescan the plane during the visit from what i recall and then put back the VR pilot with plane updated texture/model. I guess that's what we'll get first and then gradual MLO on systems mentionned on post #1.

Hopefully we'll get some news soon, I want to jump in the hype train ! :D

Indeed, they were supposed to go back to Orange BA-115 this month. But it has been a while since any news have been posted on the MLO. Not sure this visit is still planned for this month. Would be great if Decoy could tease us a bit a give some news on this visit and on the MLO release schedule plan.

They planned to rescan the plane during the visit from what i recall and then put back the VR pilot with plane updated texture/model. I guess that's what we'll get first and then gradual MLO on systems mentionned on post #1.

Hopefully we'll get some news soon, I want to jump in the hype train ! :D

I think before they worry about putting in a pilot model and polishing some of the interior, they should fix:

1. TWS breaking lock randomly

2. Waypoints in the wrong spots

3. INS updates not functioning properly

4. CCRP bombing falling way too long

My .02

6. TWS on HUD as smooth as a STT

7. STT through mountains

8. INS alignment just a fake

9. Moveable switches behind safety covers

10. Missing Pilotbody

11. CRRP bombing immediately drops

12. Correct HUD symbols when useing Magic II

+ All other things we foegot now and just had not instantly in mind.

Sounds like a lot to do, to finish a "released" aircraft. While haveing another catastrophe in EA, a well bug module in EA that was supposed to be released as released one and working on 3(?) other, upcoming modules...

Trust factor decreases with every day missing comments from the devs and every patch passed without significant changes...

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

6. people crying on the same stuff again and again in every threads they can find

6bis. People is wainting for years to see fixed the same stuff

6ter. People is waiting for years to have a feedback from RAZBAM about the same stuff

6quater. Nothing has been reported in the bug tracker about STT and TWS breaking lock

6quinquies. People is tired about the same stuff never fixed

Edited by Conroy

6bis. People is wainting for years to see fixed the same stuff

6ter. People is waiting for years to have a feedback from RAZBAM about the same stuff

6quater. Nothing has been reported in the bug tracker about SST and TWS breaking lock

6quinquies. People is tired about the same stuff never fixed

Hi, it's STT (Single Target Track). What STT breaking lock bug ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

So 12 (or more) issues already... Now guess why I didn't buy MiG-19 and won't until Razbam finally gets it done

sent from Moto G5 using Tapatalk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

MiG-19 current issues are way more minor than Mirage's and Harrier's (except about the FM). Avionics are simple and the core features are completed. Its final development is affected by resource shifting to the other jets. I'd recommend that module for soviet old cold war enthusiasts only though.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Hi, it's STT (Single Target Track). What STT breaking lock bug ?

Off course. There are ton of post about this iusse, all ignored in these years.

Some ex.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194672

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3329181#post3329181

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186994

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=168498

If you consider losing lock because of ECM or target beaming, we won't go anywhere... :(

Mirage fanatic !

Yes, me too, no more RAZBAM modules!!!

Excuse me Sir... Sir. You forgot this Sir.

dayz-pitchfork.jpg

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |