M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

All you do is complain and moan !

But hey I'm allowed my opinion just as you are.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Of course, if that is your opinion, then it is fine for me.

And all that below is fine for you? In your opinion, you think your customers does not have any reason for complaining and moaning?

Or do you need a link to 99% of the bug report threads which are just ignored by Razbam? Some of them for even more then a year?

Or should I link to the discussion about releasing a new module while one is still bugged and another is far, far, far away from being finished?

Or should I link to the discussion where we have been told lies (again) about different teams coding on different aircrafts?

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Blaming Razbam for their past mistakes (which they might correct in the future) is ok, but you should not blame them for the flight characteristics of the real M2K, because they cannot change reality. Professional pilots have confirmed that Razbam's flight model of the M2K has reached a study level quality, so when you are criticizing their flight model you basically criticize the real world Mirage as well.

So you seem to know well enough where the negative reputation for Razbam is coming from...

I'm not trolling, I would love to see improvements as I love those aircrafts...

I've reported more then enough bugs which Razbam is ignoring as they do with all other reported bugs. So its up to Razbam to show some action.

You repeat the same over and over without acknowledging or giving credit to corrective actions. Your moaning won't change anything.

Yes, now Zeus is working on Harrier, Elwood on the M-2000C.

Let them work, stop flooding with biased feelings.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Wait, we don't have the M-53P2 in DCS ?

The information we had on the aircraft was from older sources. Yes such as engine performance.

Even with the areas I am in, the 3D model side. Our data was public and from older and various different configurations, time periods, etc of the aircraft.

After the collaboration between the Armee De l'aire and us started, now we have information to basically bring the aircraft to a modern day configuration and performance. In all areas of the aircraft. That is why we are doing this mid life overhaul.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

The information we had on the aircraft was from older sources. Yes such as engine performance.

Even with the areas I am in, the 3D model side. Our data was public and from older and various different configurations, time periods, etc of the aircraft.

After the collaboration between the Armee De l'aire and us started, now we have information to basically bring the aircraft to a modern day configuration and performance. In all areas of the aircraft. That is why we are doing this mid life overhaul.

Thanks for your answer,

When I read your ''edit'' note, I understood that our DCS 2000C was equiped with the M-53-5, and the Thales 2000C was equiped with the M-53P2. The main factor that was coming to my mind was engine thrust of course x)

Hey Tim,

Are you guys also considering doing an older version too? I know alot of folks just want the latest greatest, but a fair number of folks prefer the older cold war era modules.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Hey Tim,

Are you guys also considering doing an older version too? I know alot of folks just want the latest greatest, but a fair number of folks prefer the older cold war era modules.

The extent of update to the Mirage 2000C RDI is nowhere near what you got from F-16C Block 30 to F-16CM Block 50.

Here we will have new V/UHF radio and NVG capacity. It isn't like we are getting Fox 3, datalink (Mirage 2000-5F) and HMD (not yet).

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

All you do is complain and moan !

But hey I'm allowed my opinion just as you are.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Honestly Decoy, I reflected myself and thought about what you said.

I must admit that I don't think you are correct.

I may moan and complain, but it is not the only thing I do and I'm afraid that you have ever thought about why I'm so negative biased to Razbam.

Beside some really interesting discussion, and also helping other users when they have problems, I report bugs when I find them. Do you want some examples?:

M2K/TWS - STT bug on the Mirage

M2K/PCA select not working after HOTAS Gun/Mag

Ok, those two are from today. What about older ones?

M2K/HOTS functions wrong -> Reported on 17.05.2019. 5 months ago. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

M2K/Contact tanker not possible -> Reported on 14.02.2019. Fixed two weeks later, but not a single reaction from you or Razbam.

AV8B/ External lights wrong -> Reported on 30.08. Replied on 04.09. that you'll forward that. No single informationa bout an aknowledgement, status or anything else since then.

AV8B/ TPod tracks and lases while masked -> Reported on 11.05.2019. 5 months ago. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ Waypoints shown as 0.0 -> Reported on 23.08.2019. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ No "." when entering a frequency -> Reported on 20.09.2019. Three days later you asked for a track file (what I can't understand, but ok). People posted how to replicate it, I asked if yous till need a track file. No more reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ Agm-122 indicator wrong -> Reported on the 20.09.2019. Known since ever. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ Wrong NOZ values in NRAS page -> Reported on the 19.09.2019. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ Ejections eat works unarmed -> Reported on the 19.09.2019. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

AV8B/ RWR works even turned off -> Reported on the 04.02.2019. 8 months ago. No reaction from you or Razbam until yet.

So let me summarize:

I have reported 12 bugs so far. On two bugs have been a reaction from you. One was that you'll pass it to the team, the other was that you need a track file. One of this bugs have been fixed.

And that have been only the bugs that I have reported. Not yet started to count all other bugs I'm affected also.

And I'm not yet talking about any lies or empty promises that have been made.

So, maybe as community manager, you would also like to re-think about your comment, that all I do is only complaining and moaning?

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Could it be possible now when manual gets updated, a better information of the HOTAS layout? I mean a all direction 3D model and nice label lines to all buttons, hats etc so one can easily see how the real HOTAS works? And of course have correct bindings and names in settings?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

At least a quick search didn't yield any results, but has there been any statement on the status and implementation of the BAP-100 anti-runway bombs as part of the MLO?

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

At least a quick search didn't yield any results, but has there been any statement on the status and implementation of the BAP-100 anti-runway bombs as part of the MLO?

Nothing new yet...

Mirage fanatic !

Hello,

I'm now writing much but I found important to share the planned activities for the M-2000C

(As I have done in other project phases) that I just shared on Discord:

1. Finish the green box radio

2. Implement the new CM

3. Grab all the reported bugs (on channels and pm, AdA, Discord,Forum, Facebook...) and merge with my buglist.

4. Fly to Orange and/or DCS sessions to verify some of them and the new cockpit with pilots and simulator.

5. Release new cockpit with high priority bugfix. 6. More bugfix and release in OB/Stable

For you that appreciate to see some progress, here CH/Freq selection on the new readio (mouse cursor not recorded).

Edited by Elwood

Hello,

I'm now writing much but I found important to share the planned activities for the M-2000C

2. Implement the new CM

3. Grab all the reported bugs (on channels and pm, AdA, Discord,Forum, Facebook...) and merge with my buglist.

4. Fly to Orange and/or DCS sessions to verify some of them and the new cockpit with pilots and simulator.

5. Release new cockpit with high priority bugfix. 6. More bugfix and release in OB/Stable

For you that appreciate to see some progress, here CH/Freq selection on the new readio (mouse cursor not recorded).

This is an awsome news! :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Hello,

2. Implement the new CM

:thumbup: :pilotfly:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,