LOCERF 07-3 SUGGESTIONS AND DISCUSSION

As mentioned here: http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=23920

The following applies: I know for many of you it has been difficult to dig through 50 pages of information to find relavent information pertaining to RedFlag. From here on out we will have two threads per mission, each will be a sticky until after the mission has been completed. The first thread will be titled "LOCERF (mission #) General Information and Briefings" and will include information from both myself and the moderators (3Sqn_Fudd, MrWolf-Loskins, S77th-Goya and JaBoG32 Laud). The second thread will be titled "LOCERF (mission #) Discussion and Suggestions" where all of you can post anything pertaining to RedFlag. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL INFORMATION THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR. This will ensure continued ease of access to all the information for LOCERF.

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Ok I think I am done messing about with the threads now :D .

As Fudd mentioned, please don't post in the "General Information & Briefings" thread, but use only this thread for discussing the event .

I tried to move replies already posted in the "General information" thread to this one, but it didn't quite work out as intended(something to do with time stamps messing things up) so I had to delete them.....sorry about that.

• Like 1

JJ

Lock the other one. Fudd can PM Alfa with anything that should be added.

Might save a lot of deleting time in the long run.

(I assume threads can be temporarily unlocked for additions)

Hehe....I suggested that solution to Fudd, but he prefers to be able to make additions/edits by himself directly :) .

JJ

Goodie. Just what we need. I will relay the info to RvE forums. I will sure fly. Question is how many other RvE will fly - I Hope a lot! :D

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• 4 weeks later...

Pending LOCERF Moderator approval - could someone be so kind as to volunteer to record the track file.

Might be an idea if we have a coupla recordings /if it will not influence mission/ just in case one is corrupted for whatever reason.

Ta

:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Awesome game guys. Both CAP and a2g was very impressive. It felt like we really had territorial control over the important areas for 80% of the time. Even though many of us were shot down (incl. myself) the total air superiority imho was mostly ours.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

The CAP was very effective... we are gratefull for this as mission outcome was all reliant on effective CAP.. without it there would be no or minimal objectives accomplished...

No longer active in DCS...

RF was great show our SVK_figters have to learn more and more but anyway STRIKE force UZI would like to thank for great lead and cover. Here are some shots from our cockpits :) Do you see some diference? :D

http://home.arcor.de/exter-/Ablage/LockOn/REDFLAG3_1.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/exter-/Ablage/LockOn/REDFLAG3_2.jpg

http://62.168.117.7/letka/SVK_Fox/PICT2297.JPG

http://62.168.117.7/letka/SVK_Fox/PICT2298.JPG

Great desk-shots SVK :D Impressive amount of print-outs :P

Thanks to all who were part of RF3. Great flight, good game! I can't wait till the next RF. (Hopefully the next one will be at a more suitable time of day ;))

159th_invictalockonru.jpg

@Fox: You need a much bigger desk! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Great desk-shots SVK :D Impressive amount of print-outs :P

Thanks to all who were part of RF3. Great flight, good game! I can't wait till the next RF. (Hopefully the next one will be at a more suitable time of day ;))

1pm was fantastic, suited me just fine

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Blue a2g did a solid job wiping the target area clean. I have never seen such fast a2g killing before. You must have been planning that ingress a looooong time.

within seconds there were 10+ kill messages :)

(Hmm. this is surprising to me. I have been given 30% warning for typing "s**t" and "B.S.". Now I guess I will get another 30% for mentioning it.)

• Like 2

Blue a2g did a solid job wiping the target area clean. I have never seen such fast a2g killing before. You must have been planning that ingress a looooong time.

you should have seen the view from Rugg's cockpit and mine ... watching those Mk-20's ripping appart the coloumn from begining to end... it was an awsome sight, especially nice at dark :thumbup: and yes.. the ingress was well planned in high detail... and I am very glad we did.

No longer active in DCS...

Yap, once again it seems like red sucked because lack of planing. Until 2 or 3 days before mission start the forums have been quite like a graveyard... Maybe this loss will motivate some guys beeing more motivated to get things going in time! ;)

Congrats to blue for doing a well organized job! You guys show what's possible in a multisquad-exercise. Well done!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:shocking:I would like to say big SORRY to redteam, my big mistake (destroying non targeted building) was also one of black point in our result score. Sorry for that guys. :(

No need to say sorry for making a mistake that everyone could have made.

Losing RF07-03 didn't depend on that one unlucky hit.

Remember Calis glorious shots? :music_whistling: ...just kiddin...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]