Refuel probe issues.

Madeyes

If this update was missed again.:thumbdown:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

it isn't fixed ; worse, the baskets hitbox seems to be bugged now, and the probes connect to the bottom-right of the basket. This is the same for F18.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

I was expecting that probe to be more forward, based on photos of the actual aircraft. Does anyone have any before and after update shots? I frankly don’t see any difference and it’s still well behind my sight line.

PC

i7 7700k

Gigabyte Z270

MSI GTX 1070

32gb DDR4

500gb EVO 850 SSD DCS

500gb EVO 960 NVMe SSD Windows

Maybe the fix made it into today's open beta patch?

There's nothing in the changelog ...

so probably yes. :music_whistling::lol:

Joking aside, great to see the focus they're placing on the existing modules for now. Looking forward to seeing this (and the Mirage) progress.

Edited by epoch

There's nothing in the changelog ...

so probably yes. :music_whistling::lol:

Joking aside, great to see the focus they're placing on the existing modules for now. Looking forward to seeing this (and the Mirage) progress.

Lol you called it. It's fixed.

Seems fixed

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

We flew a mission yesterday evening and, although we could notice the probe locking to the center of the basket as it should be, it didn't seem longer to me.

Are we sure that it's been changed ?

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Yes, it looks correct now.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro