TOMCATZ Hangar problem

Since the original thread is going to another direction, I think I shall start a new thread to ask a question.

One problem with the new hangar is that it is "untouchable". It is visible, but I can go through the walls, and bombs just pass through it. This is quite weird because in the packaged mission there's no such problem.

Another question just out of curiosity. The new hangar is not popping up like other buildings do at large distance. If it is a replacement of the command center, then shouldn't it pop up like the command center does?

Since the original thread is going to another direction, I think I shall start a new thread to ask a question.

One problem with the new hangar is that it is "untouchable". It is visible, but I can go through the walls, and bombs just pass through it. This is quite weird because in the packaged mission there's no such problem.

Another question just out of curiosity. The new hangar is not popping up like other buildings do at large distance. If it is a replacement of the command center, then shouldn't it pop up like the command center does?

There is no damage created for the Hanger Yet. I do believe it is still a work in progress. I have no problems with it appearing in the sim. Can you explain better what the pop-up problem is. I can make out the hanger from over 30km out no problem. I will check and see how far out I can pick it up. I do believe when I see the runway, shortly afterwards I can see the planes and hanger on the airport. I think we need a little more info to answer your question on the pop-up. Cheers.

The popup thing isn't really a problem. It's just that the new hangar appears even at very large distance. Unlike other objects which pops up at close distance and disappear at large distance.

The real problem is that I can run through the walls. So that's because there's no damage model? Strange...because the first time I ran the packaged mission, I did hit the wall and break my nose....maybe I hit a plane that was hiding behind the wall?

Hello,

sorry for my late answer- holidays. Yes thats really an probem that you can break trough the walls. The hanger modell is more larger tham the comocentre and LockOn can´t work with the new size. Allways you can damage it or destroy when you bomb it on the top backside. I hope that onetime anybody can help me with this little problem.

Nice Greetings

TOMCATZ

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif