Training Missions updates and downloads

baltic_dragon

Hey guys,

In the link below you will find the most up-to-date set of training missions for the Harrier, even before they are added to the module with Wednesday updates.

Unzip the contents of the file to your DCS Install folder -> Mods/Aircraft/AV-8B/Missions/Training and launch them from the TRAINING menu.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Download the set of documents (for kneeboard) in PDF (LINK)

The files contain all the training missions available for the Harrier (currently 20 with several additional shorter versions) and will be useful for those, who don't have Open Beta or who wants to get the versions with updates / bug fixes before they are released with official ED update. Enjoy!

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Thanks fella. Merry Christmas to you et al.

Intel i9-9900K processor at 4.60GHz OC

Windows 10, 64 bit

16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 RAM

Asus GeForce RTX 2080, Dual OC 8GB

27" IIyama screen at 2560x1440

Oculus Rift S

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Saitek Combat rudder pedals

Logitech G13 pad

Thrustmaster MFDs

• 2 weeks later...

Luv your work. Thanks :)

There we were....two against a thousand.....so what'd we do....Shotem' both!!!!

Intel core I5-9600, GB RTX 2080TI@2050Mhz, Asus ROG Strix Z390, 32GB G.Skill ddr4 3000 Ram. 40" Philips 4K monitor, HP Reverb, Vive Pro, Rift CV1, TMWH and SimXperience Motion Sim, Lime green jocks, Jack Daniels 1770, 2 packs Marlborough, etc etc etc...:megalol:

Great work fella. Thanks.

Intel i9-9900K processor at 4.60GHz OC

Windows 10, 64 bit

16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 RAM

Asus GeForce RTX 2080, Dual OC 8GB

27" IIyama screen at 2560x1440

Oculus Rift S

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Saitek Combat rudder pedals

Logitech G13 pad

Thrustmaster MFDs

• 2 weeks later...

Mission 12 (stores management) added to the lot (link in first post).

Next I will finish the take-off and landing ones (M3 is almost ready, then VTOL and rolling take offs, both quite advanced). Then we'll go along the list. I know here has been a slowdown caused by me shifting (temporarily) attention to MiG-19P, but the work on Harrier is moving ahead nevertheless. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe if you would focus on avoiding inserting sarcastic yawns in the missions they would be ready/fixed faster?

Just a small feed back. For sure I don't repeat missions where the creator can't help himself make fun cause you as the player can't finish it. And clearly would not buy campaigns made by him.

Maybe I am the only one but after flying more than one hour and failing the last thing I want to hear is you yawning cause I am not that good to get your appreciation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Well, sorry to hear that zaelu... I had mostly positive feedback about this little joke, just as about other small Easter Eggs included in the training.

I am not making fun of anyone that cannot accomplish AAR (honestly, I really suck at it), but I think that little humour is a good addition. Plus there is another side: if you knew how repetitive and boring is building a mission like this, where you have to insert hundreds of triggers and sound files and test everything for the 50th time, ability to input this little joke is really appreciated.

Anyway, if you felt offended about it - I do apologise, wasn't my intention to do so. Please don't take it personal, I am the last person who could make fun of those who cannot refuel and rest assured I heard the yawning many times when I was testing the mission myself... :)