Mirage F.1 mod released.

Would you like to fly the Alphajet under 2.5? download it under the following link and copy the folders as in the rar.

C: \ user \ your name \

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqtl8vafelc7j2h/Alphajet.rar?dl=0

You are not allowed to redistribute the mod, please erase your link, and you have not the last version, DemoMods is outdated, not part of last version I made. Last version I updated http://www.jetesons.com/telechargement.html ;)

Edited by Morpheus

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinto ya entendí lo de Spanish Air Force, no hace falta que silbe ;)

Bueno, lo de silbar era en plan "usted disimule y que no se entere nadie, pero aquí hay otro problemilla a arreglar... :smilewink: ) Pero bueno, lo importante son las texturas de aerofrenos y espoilerones. Me pregunto si otra gente ha reportado el fallo, o solo me pasa a mi.

Anyway, thanks for the great work. Such a beautiful and popular plane is a must have in DCS, at least as IA.

Hello everyone I wish to know where is my problem with the F1 mirage. With the F1 mirage I have the cockpit of the F15 but with the F1CT I have no cockpit ( I have the card instead ) I saw in the Precedents posts that somebody had a Mig cockpit A charitable soul could help me. Thanks in advance

Hello everyone I wish to know where is my problem with the F1 mirage. With the F1 mirage I have the cockpit of the F15 but with the F1CT I have no cockpit ( I have the card instead ) I saw in the Precedents posts that somebody had a Mig cockpit A charitable soul could help me. Thanks in advance

No idea where's your problem, I can only advice to erase the Mirage F1 folders, the three of them , redownload the mod and reinstall.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Can it be that you don't own FC3? And only own the F-15? If that's the case here's you problem.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Suid-Afrikaanse Lugmag / South African Airforce Mirage F1-AZ

Camo scheme early 1980s. Any volunteers??

FIG01-F1AZ-DESPEGUE1.jpg

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

cockpit mirage F1

Hello I would like to reply to" Statos" thank him for these infos Effectively my problem regarding the cockpit came from the absence of FC 3 which is now solved because I have acquired this module and everything has returned in order. thank you again and see you soon

hello, first, thank you for updating a part of the famous AdA Mod to DCS 2.5

i have a few questions :

- Is the F1-"CT" dedicated to AG ? because i am unable to turn the A-A radar on or load S-530

- Why don't you use the Mig-29 cockpit for both version of the F1 ?

it is the most similar to the real F1 in DCS both on visual and abilities ( radar display, frontal view, what the radar display shows when working...)

- Do you plan to tweak the SFM / weapons loads / counter measures / sensors performance closer to the real ones ?

because apart from the SFM, it is extremely easy to do

- Do you plan to switch the speed and altitude information on the HUD to knots/feet like the in the real F1 ?

thx

Edited by Vilab

for those who have a problem in shooting AS30L in Mirage F1CT, i just found that there is a little key binding problem & i just changed input files just little bit as below

1. AS30L

1) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\joystick folder, as replacing pre-exigsting file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y75vPn4XnKpcuzZKLzZtDQxj7lYI0crB

2) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\Keyboard folder, as replacing pre-existing file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16h-AxmYG5wlX7Dwqv8EQoBqiPW5OZvGF

3) Then go back to your dcs client & assign keys for "laser ranger on/off", "electro optical system on/off", "night vision (FLIR or LLTV) on/Off" "Target Lock" "Weapon fire", & shoot the missile as same as you shoot the kh-25ml or kh-29l in su-25t

2. LGBs

even though we can desiginate the target with laser correctly by solving "key binding problem"

as described above, Shkval targeting system installed on su-25T (& Mirage F1CT) provides very limited view range in vertical direction, which means you will lose your laser desigination as you fly over the target & gbu will be mis-guided.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Edited in 19th, Jan, 2019

Edited by Showtime100
To fix broken link

Is this mod with MirageF1 cockpit?

no, it uses F15 ( radar equipped F1 ) and mig-29 cockpit ( F1 "CT" with TV and laser ) on top of slightly modded mig-23 SFM

the real CT is multirole, and does have radar, but due to modding limitations…

they have re-imported an old 3D model, but they have not taken much care about making it close to real specs : Mach 2 at sea level… 5000 flares and chaffs… additionnal unrealistic load ( have a look at the original mod loads/wikipedia, delete line => solved )… lack of realistic load ( the 2x2 GBU-12 one on the first picture for ex... => copy / paste the 2xGBU option on the M2000, solved ) use of extremely powerful radar (when the F1 have a tiny one )….

it is sad that they have managed to do what usually shut a lot of mod project down ( having the right to use a 3D model and importing it with success ), only not to even start the easiest part which can be done with Microsoft note book without C+ or .lua knowledge

Edited by Vilab