Mirage F.1 mod released.

I totally understand that - but I'm also sure, many people would love to get the Mirage back. :thumbup:

Yes I really would be happy to get the Mirage back :)

I made a DCE variant with an Iran-Irak war like campaign and after few missions Mirage F1 should appear on the frontline for various missions ... :(

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-born!

F-1.jpg

f1ct.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Does it work with the latest version?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Yes, except for one version.

remove this folder, "MirageF1CT"

from the download.

This version will cause a DCS crash.

A new mod of the MirageF1CT is needed.

I have asked for Stratos to post a new link for a working version.

Hope this helps.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Is this mod with F15 cockpit ?

I did a quick test, but I couldn't switch to F2.

Only the cockpit view ( F15 )

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

The version I have works with all views.

The new link should contain all working mods.

This is not my mod, I just fix things, Done this my whole life.

If it is broken, It needs to be healed.:D

Ask the author of the mod all questions concerning this aircraft please.

Besides, I wanted a Mirage for the new Patrick and Eric carrier.....

Merry Christmas INDEED!:xmas:

What do you mean " all views "?

Can you have the M2000C cockpit, as well??

A picture is worth a thousand words....

F1 and cockpit.

f1.jpg

f1c.jpg

F!ct and cockpit...

f1ctb.jpg

f1ctc.jpg

Hope this helps!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys running on Beta 2.5 had the latest version but i cannot see them in game. In "modules" screens i can see that the "recognized" by the game and available but there nowhere to be found to make a mission or whatever.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Where did you install the mod ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

@Manos1981

make sure the folder structure is correct as in

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1 2.5.5

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT 2.5.5

and not

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1 2.5.5\MirageF1 2.5.5

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT 2.5.5\MirageF1CT 2.5.5

as winrar / winzip will create 2 folders then the mod files when you unzip, and you still see the mod listed in aircraft in game but will be un-usable as there's no correct file structure after the first mod name

Also make sure to copy your FC3 bin folder into the extracted folder structure, and best practice is to re-copy the bin folder after any DCS update to avoid conflicts too

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• 3 weeks later...
@Manos1981

make sure the folder structure is correct as in

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1 2.5.5

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT 2.5.5

and not

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1 2.5.5\MirageF1 2.5.5

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT 2.5.5\MirageF1CT 2.5.5

as winrar / winzip will create 2 folders then the mod files when you unzip, and you still see the mod listed in aircraft in game but will be un-usable as there's no correct file structure after the first mod name

Also make sure to copy your FC3 bin folder into the extracted folder structure, and best practice is to re-copy the bin folder after any DCS update to avoid conflicts too

Structure is correct. Therefore my mods folder is in base directroty and not in users/xxx/saved games... it was never there actually

EDIT: OK corrected and working thanks guys! That was the problem actually wrong folder

Edited by Manos1981

• 1 month later...

Hi all.

I've made a new livery for this beautiful plane :

It's the 118-NT of the squadron 2/33 Savoie .

you can download it here;https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/download.php?iblock_id=1&id=3308423&sessid=6afb0bd50796800f49cf8494b522bff3&goto=%2Fupload%2Fiblock%2F87a%2FF1CR+2-+33+Savoie.zip

Hope you'll like it.

Regards

lzMVhOj.png

1l6oxIF.png

Edited by sushy73

Hi all.

I've made a new livery for this beautiful plane :

It's the 118-NT of the squadron 2/33 Savoie .

It will be available on the users files site soon.

Hope you'll like it.

Regards

lzMVhOj.png[/QUOT

It´s awesome! thank you for your work. Stay safe.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Good morning all,
I have just discovered this beautiful MirageF1 V2.5.5 but after installation it does not work with my DCS.

07tp.jpg

I have the cockpit well but .... I am sitting on the bomb !!!!
Can someone tell me if the problem is with DCS version 2.5.6?

Edited by Pappy2