Mission 2 follow me jeep?

SGT Coyle

• 1 month later...

2nd mission issues : KA-50 Crash and Jeep not moving

Mission 2 follow me jeep?

2 out of 5 times failed to lead. Had to go around.

+1

Same for me. Jeep did not move 1 out of 4 times.

Also - both KA-50 helicopters crash on the hill next to AO after flying for a short time there.every mission.

probably usual AI stupidity, so maybe a height increase will solve it?....

Smoke is not visible from C-130 coming to land (as described in radio comms).

Tested with latest Stable DCS 2.5.4.26825

Thank you Ranger79!

Callsign   SETUP

+1

Same for me. Jeep did not move 1 out of 4 times.

Also - both KA-50 helicopters crash on the hill next to AO after flying for a short time there.every mission.

probably usual AI stupidity, so maybe a height increase will solve it?....

Smoke is not visible from C-130 coming to land (as described in radio comms).

Tested with latest Stable DCS 2.5.4.26825

Thank you Ranger79!

Thanks for the feedback Ron, had to remove smoke which was simulated by the C130 taking damage due to the C130 sometimes crashing early. Regarding the Jeep, not sure why it has an issue moving, need to check the mission out and see if there is an issue with stop conditions/commands. For the KA50's that is just wonky AI unfortunately.

• 1 year later...

For me jeep just blocking entrance for runway i can go around him but wingman and second element just stay there

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

• 4 months later...

Same here, even if i go around Jeep, wingmen dont follow. i Still take off avoiding all the other fire brigade vehicles etc... I take off but then nothing happens, no trigers no helicopter no SF team. Im stuck in mission 2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I think the problem is with the C130, which instead of crashing or landing in Kutaisi, lands on Senaki-Kohlki.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am having the same issue with the follow me jeep. It isn't moving at all.

It's a known issue with 2.5.6 (the approaching C-130 recognises the runway as being blocked, so diverts to Senaki).

Ranger79 has said he'll try to update the mission(s) but if your're impatient, the unprotected campaign files are available for editing.

Penido, 08/02/2020 04:04:20

Hi guys, in mission 2 i had the same trouble, so i gone in mission editor e move the waypoint (2) of two vehicles that was near of the runway, to a little far of the runway and it works!!! It's not the best way, but until that fixes...

AirAssault237, 08/09/2020 21:47:15

Whelp, mission 2 is broken with the new .52437 update - the C-130 goes and lands at Senaki Kohlki instead of Kutaisi. Ive tried disabling the RTB on bingo fuel and moving the units around, but no success. Shame too - even with just a simple fam flight, mission 1 was a blast!

EDIT: Got it! Turns out a HEMTT truck coming in from the north was blocking the runway slightly because it was overshooting its waypoint - I didn't find it because it was hidden from my F10 map for whatever reason when I turned all labels on for some debugging - Its a cheesy solution, but I just ended up deleting them all and the C-130... behaved properly (Rip Herc Honcho).

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311218/

Moving waypoint 1 of the HEMTT TFFT, so it'll hold further back from the runway (~250 ft, Taxiway B), allows the C-130 to attempt it's landing.

V2WbVUB.jpg

* The "follow me" jeep not moving - seems to be an intermittent issue, in my first test - it failed to move and I and the wingmen had to drive around him, however for my second test (after I'd move WP1 of the "follow me" jeep a little bit) the "follow me" vehicle triggered as normal.

I'm not sure if there's a problem with the trigger, my startup or the ai's pathing (I never had an issue in 2.5.5 but perhaps I was just lucky).

Tested 2.5.6.52347

Edited by Ramsay
Add picture from Mission Editor

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, Zero091 said:

I removed ALL  from Kutaisi, but the C-130 still does not want to land

изображение.png

I fixed it by changing WP1 of C130 from "Landing" to "Fly over point".  With altitude set to lowest.  It wont divert since it's not landing and it's set to crash as soon as it enters the zone short of runway.

By the way, for your sanity, eliminate the extra points for wingmen landing in the mission goals.

Edited by Taz1004

9 часов назад, Taz1004 сказал:

I fixed it by changing WP1 of C130 from "Landing" to "Fly over point".  With altitude set to lowest

Thank you so much, it works !!!

i9 9900K/1080 GTX/32 Gb DDR4/ThrustMaster Warthog/MFD Cougar Pack/CH Pro Pedals/TrackIR 5