RomeoKilo's A-10C Panels

romeokilo

Hey lads,

Updated the files today!

I'm making myself an A1 size Poster of all my panels to hang on my pit room wall.

In the process I've re done each file and added the compiled colour version of the panel on the last page of the PDF.

Panels should be good to laser/cnc cut, and now with the last page you can print them out as well.

If you have previously downloaded the files i recommend deleting them and downloading these new ones- i found a few errors in some panels and have now fixed them all.

Here is a sneak peak of the poster- once its finished ill add it as a full size printable PDF to the drop box as well!

47325700561_58def14e23_b.jpg

Cheers

Hello RK,

Thanks for sharing the design of your panels. Unfortunately PDF does not work with laser cutting services. In addition, some of them need different colors for the cutting lines. Do you have any chance to share the dxf or svg version?

Thank you in advance

p.s.

dropbox link posted on youtube video is broken!

• 1 month later...

Hi lads!

Sorry i havent been active around these parts lately- logged in today and just finished replying to my DM's.

Updated the files again- added the poster, added all the decals i had printed for warning labels and such, as well as tweaked a few minor issues. Also changed from the Dropbox link to Google Drive!

Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for your efforts on this.

I've been grabbing info from everywhere on bits and pieces I could make as a challenge.

Currently looking into the Caution warning panel and came across your files.

While looking through, I found an error in the Caution panel legends:

You have 2 "L - AIL TAB" indicators - the right side indicator label is wrong (see attachment).

Ahh i missed that! Not sure how it happened - my cockpit also has that error! Cheers i fixed it up.

Edited by romeokilo

Hello RK,

Thanks for sharing the design of your panels. Unfortunately PDF does not work with laser cutting services. In addition, some of them need different colors for the cutting lines. Do you have any chance to share the dxf or svg version?

Thank you in advance

p.s.

dropbox link posted on youtube video is broken!

Open the PDF's in your software of choice (I use coreldraw) and you can edit/export them to any file type you would like. The PDF's are saved in the correct scale. I chose PDF as it is the easiest for most people to view and/or print.

• 1 month later...

FILES UPDATED AGAIN - 17 SEP 2020

I'd recommend deleting any you have and using these new ones.

Lots more goodies in there now.

Some of the additions-

- PDF Versions of each panel for printing templates on paper

- DXF Versions of each panel for laser/cnc cutting

- Some STL Files for 3D printing some very basic knobs i made up, as well as the corner panels, HUD Camera and UFC case.

Edited by romeokilo

FILES UPDATED AGAIN - 17 SEP 2020

I'd recommend deleting any you have and using these new ones.

Lots more goodies in there now.

Some of the additions additions-

- PDF Versions of each panel for printing templates on paper

- DXF Versions of each panel for laser/cnc cutting

- Some STL Files for 3D printing some very basic knobs i made up, as well as the corner panels, HUD Camera and UFC case.

:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing! Love your setup

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Nice.

Came after seeing your YouTube video.

I commented there, but I'll copy it here:

My first thought on LEDs for this panel is "Neopixels".

The wiring is easy - Power all in parallel, data all in series.

Control is easy - One data line from the Arduino, each LED is individually RGB addressable.

• 4 months later...
Hello romeo kilo,
18 months ago I found your thread here and was immediately hooked on your project. After a few sleepless nights, I downloaded 
your wonderful files. Without this I would never have started. Now there is a copy of your cockpit here with me. Not ready. 
I started wiring this winter and want to have the main panel fully functional in a few days. Wiring and programming is sure 
to be the biggest work. Previous knowledge is essential here. Luckily I'm an electrician and retired;)
Romeokilo, thank you very much for your extensive preparatory work! Here are a few photos.
Michael

2021013.jpg

20211211.jpg

mmp20210504.jpg

Edited by Heling
  • Like 1