VEAO & Hawk discussion (please mind the forum rules)

So if you knew it was a very bad module, why did you buy it? Can't people get responsible about their purchases?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

I did not say I knew it was poor before I purchased it. That came after and it was not maintained and updated.

I'm just saying I think it would be very good PR for ED to offer a 'small' discount in their store for Hawk purchasers.

Not really something any decent company couldn't do.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not say I knew it was poor before I purchased it. That came after and it was not maintained and updated.

I'm just saying I think it would be very good PR for ED to offer a 'small' discount in their store for Hawk purchasers.

Not really something any decent company couldn't do.

Very good PR but very costly. I think it's not worth it at this price for them.

You didn't know it was poor? It's all over the forum and YouTube. People should do inform themselves before buying to avoid disappointment. Informed purchaser = happy purchaser. You should admit that it's your fault and you can't ask for a refund if you bought it in 2015. No company in the world would refund a 3 year old purchase.

Firstly I do feel that ED heart was in the right place and it has done everything in their power to continue supporting the hawk. Things don't always work out for the best even if everybody has good faith, it is called life...

Keep in mind that software product makes most it money if the first month or two after release... so in a way, I am glad that ED wasn't burdened by an additional load of supporting Hawk and losing limited engineering and financial resources on it. And I think most of us agree that they are better spent else were...

to conclude if a few toxic people walk away from the community since they feel "cheated" by ED after this, I think we will just end up with a more healthy and positive community.

In the end, NineLine, Wags, and ED thank you for the great products and keep up the good work, we really appreciate it.

'Keep your toxic comments for yourself, No ?

Of course, just let me know which part of my comment was toxic and in which way, please.

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Very good PR but very costly. I think it's not worth it at this price for them.

You didn't know it was poor? It's all over the forum and YouTube. People should do inform themselves before buying to avoid disappointment. Informed purchaser = happy purchaser. You should admit that it's your fault and you can't ask for a refund if you bought it in 2015. No company in the world would refund a 3 year old purchase.

Costly??? A few dollars discount isn't a big deal, they have sales all the time.

It's not my fault they hyped a third rate product that was not up to scratch and not maintained after I purchased it.

And I did not mention 'refund'. I just said a discount on a future purchase.

Sorry if I've upset you apple cart and high horse.

Of course, just let me know which part of my comment was toxic and in which way, please.
He's been acting like this for a while trying to put pressure on ED to get a refund cause he couldn't take responsibility of his action.

You are right, trying to put pressure on ED everywhere on the forum saying that he bought it from ED not VEAO is toxic. they can't even acknowledge that no company in the world would refund a 3 year old purchase

If we don't have those toxic people in the community, DCS would be better of. They are surely a tiny loud minority.

Costly??? A few dollars discount isn't a big deal, they have sales all the time.

It's not my fault they hyped a third rate product that was not up to scratch and not maintained after I purchased it.

And I did not mention 'refund'. I just said a discount on a future purchase.

Sorry if I've upset you apple cart and high horse.

A few dollar discount times how many? It is costly of course! I guess you counted only yourself.

You told me in the other thread that you didn't want a refund. That's dishonest.

You bought it in 2015, you flew it for 3 tears even if it's buggy. You will NOT get a refund. If you want to fly it now, leave a 2.5.3 version.

ED doesn't have a chick that ponds golden eggs to refund all customers because a third party decided to not give their code.

No company on Earth would refund you in those conditions. You wouldn't get a refund from Steam, way richer than ED. Why would ED give you a refund?

I would say, grow up, take responsibility of your action. You placed a bet on an alpha product and it didn't work out. That's life.

Read the thread. I am not asking a refund. I said there was a better way to deal with good customer.

I flew it for 3years ? Give me a ****ing break; i flew it 3 times. I bought it because ED endorsed it, and that it was planned to be more than an alpha. Neither VEAO ever delivered on this.

Grow up ? Dude grow up yourself and stop being a fanboy.

ED had ways to deal with their customers that got shafted in a way more elegant way than they did, and that would have costed them nothing.

If they offered me a bonus, I wouldn't even have used it, but the GESTURE toward one of their very good customers that got screwed partly because of them would have meant something..

But apparently for some of you, caring about your customers, and showing that you don't just tell them *sorry* mean nothing ....

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Read the thread. I am not asking a refund. I said there was a better way to deal with good customer.

I flew it for 3years ? Give me a ****ing break; i flew it 3 times. I bought it because ED endorsed it, and that it was planned to be more than an alpha. Neither VEAO ever delivered on this.

Grow up ? Dude grow up yourself and stop being a fanboy.

ED had ways to deal with their customers that got shafted in a way more elegant way than they did, and that would have costed them nothing.

If they offered me a bonus, I wouldn't even have used it, but the GESTURE toward one of their very good customers that got screwed partly because of them would have meant something..

But apparently for some of you, caring about your customers, and showing that you don't just tell them *sorry* mean nothing ....

You flew it for 3 years 3 times. That's your problem not EDs. You should have asked for a refund from day one. You didn't. That's on you.

And give me a break, you are begging for a refund.

Discounts are also money that go to the cost of ED. Not fair.

BS...

I have 30$ bonus in my account and they will never be spent. As I am always a early buyer/supporter.

It would have costed much less than telling good customer that they were on their own in the long term...

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

So if you knew it was a very bad module, why did you buy it? Can't people get responsible about their purchases?

I didn't' know/

like every other module I bought it as soon as possible to support ED and DCS...

And this is where ED has some responsibility/ they released a sub alpha product, and they partnered with a bad 3rd party.

BS...

I have 30$ bonus in my account and they will never be spent. As I am always a early buyer/supporter.

It would have costed much less than telling good customer that they were on their own in the long term...

Amazing! You look only at yourself. You know that there are others around you I they are called people. They behave differently than you.

You wouldn't cost them money if they have you a bonus. But others would use the bonus and they would cost them money. A lot of it potentially.

You calling people in this thread "toxic" maybe ?

He's been acting like this for a while trying to put pressure on ED to get a refund cause he couldn't take responsibility of his action.

You are right, trying to put pressure on ED everywhere on the forum saying that he bought it from ED not VEAO is toxic. they can't even acknowledge that no company in the world would refund a 3 year old purchase

If we don't have those toxic people in the community, DCS would be better of. They are surely a tiny loud minority.

You really are something/ I don't know if you are a pathological liar or just enjoy stirring shit among other people...

I made it clear I don't want a refund. I made it clear that I wouldn't even to use a bonus, given that I always buy the modules in EA.

I also made it very clear that ED would have been much classier if they took their own responsibility and made a gesture toward all their customers that got screwed, partly because of what they did.

You are not part of a majority or a minority.. but you clearly are a toxic person.

I didn't' know/

like every other module I bought it as soon as possible to support ED and DCS...

And this is where ED has some responsibility/ they released a sub alpha product, and they partnered with a bad 3rd party.

You didn't know is your fault. You could watch YouTube or read about the product before buying it.

If you bought to support, thanks a bunch. But asking if argumenting for a refund is not supporting, it is drowning a company.

You flew it for 3 years 3 times. That's your problem not EDs. You should have asked for a refund from day one. You didn't. That's on you.

And give me a break, you are begging for a refund.

I don't give a shit about a refund, I made it clear !

Dude, I have 1500$ into D.C.S modules... do you think I care about 15$. Get the **** out and get a clue.

You call people toxic, you call people dishonest. Go :helpsmilie: yourself maybe ?

I don't give a shit about a refund, I made it clear !

Dude, I have 1500$ into D.C.S modules... do you think I care about 15$. Get the **** out and get a clue.

You call people toxic, you call people dishonest. Go :helpsmilie: yourself maybe ?

You started mutiple threads about refunds. They got closed, you open new ones, and you are telling us you don't want a refund? Lol.

You didn't know is your fault. You could watch YouTube or read about the product before buying it.

If you bought to support, thanks a bunch. But asking if argumenting for a refund is not supporting, it is drowning a company.

Are you completely stupid or do you enjoy stirring shit ? I'm not asking for a refund. I wouldn't even use a bonus. I'm just saying that ED should have made a gesture toward customers like us, instead of telling us we were screwed and on our own with VEAO.

you blame me for not informing myself about the hawk while buying it in early alpha ? So somehow I have more responsibility than ED in this who partnered with a shitty 3rd party, and who endorsed a sub alpha product and sold it on their shop ? Give me a ****ing break.

You started mutiple threads about refunds. They got closed, you open new ones, and you are telling us you don't want a refund? Lol.

What ?? Wrong again. I only opened another single thread. Get your facts straight for once, will you ?

My first thread wasn't about a refund at all. it was about telling VEAO what I though of them. It was closed because probably deeemed offensive toward VEAO and against the rules.

Are you trolling now ?

Edited by FZG_Immel

What ?? Wrong again. I only opened another single thread.

My first thread wasn't about a refund at all. it was about telling VEAO what I though of them.

You are either a liar or a troll. Or both ?

That's what I understood from nineline answer.

Anyways, you have been very vocal on other threads about refunds. And then you opened one yourself. And you don't want a refund? You called me stupid, do you think the other readers are stupid too?

A few dollar discount times how many? It is costly of course! I guess you counted only yourself.

No I didn't just count myself.

It would be good business practice and customer relations to do something for Hawk purchasers since it's a contentious issue.

They won't lose anything by doing it.

Do you think businesses lose money when they have 40% off sales. No they don't. They actually make money by getting more sales. So a small discount to get annoyed Hawk buyers back into the fold can't hurt.

Now that people have been burnt with the Hawk, I think people will be thinking twice about about any new purchase from ED at the moment. I think a discount would alleviate that issue.

When was the last module released that was actually 'feature complete' apart from some inevitable bugs?

This whole Early Access stuff with extra bits that may or may not ever come is getting dubious at best. Why not complete the module before releasing it like any other software?

That's what I understood from nineline answer.

Anyways, you have been very vocal on other threads about refunds. And then you opened one yourself. And you don't want a refund? You called me stupid, do you think the other readers are stupid too?

You seem to understand a lot of shit wrong. But that doesn't prevent you from drawing wrong conclusions and calling people names.

And before accusing people of wrong things and calling them names, maybe you should get your facts straight.. Maybe ? Ask Nineline.

I only called you stupid after you lied about both what I have said, posted, and intended. And called me toxic as well.

That's a lot of BS coming from a single person.

I will type it once more for you. I DONT WANT A REFUND. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT 15$ WHEN I HAVE 1500$ of modules in this game.

But I care about principles. And a gesture from ED (in form of a bonus that I wouldn't even have had the opportunity to use for example) would have meant a lot. in term of principles.

And nope, I don't think other readers are stupid. They don't get their facts wrong, draw false conclusions, lie about me, and call me toxic.

Edited by FZG_Immel

No I didn't just count myself.

It would be good business practice and customer relations to do something for Hawk purchasers since it's a contentious issue.

They won't lose anything by doing it.

Do you think businesses lose money when they have 40% off sales. No they don't. They actually make money by getting more sales. So a small discount to get annoyed Hawk buyers back into the fold can't hurt.

Now that people have been burnt with the Hawk, I think people will be thinking twice about about any new purchase from ED at the moment. I think a discount would alleviate that issue.

When was the last module released that was actually 'feature complete' apart from some inevitable bugs?

This whole Early Access stuff with extra bits that may or may not ever come is getting dubious at best. Why not complete the module before releasing it like any other software?

They dont lose money. The software is there and doesn't cost anything to resell it.

What they lose is potential gain, or in other words margin. If they give a discount to hawk owners, they would lose margin. And that is not worth it the PR coup. After all, they are not at fault.

You seem to understand a lot of shit wrong. But that doesn't prevent you from drawing wrong conclusions and calling people names.

And before accusing people of wrong things and calling them names, maybe you should get your facts straight.. Maybe ? Ask Nineline.

I only called you stupid after you lied about both what I have said, posted, and intended. And called me toxic as well.

That's a lot of BS coming from a single person.

I will type it once more for you. I DONT WANT A REFUND. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT 15$ WHEN I HAVE 1500$ of modules in this game.

But I care about principles. And a gesture from ED (in form of a bonus that I wouldn't even have had the opportunity to use for example) would have meant a lot. in term of principles.

And nope, I don't think other readers are stupid. They don't get their facts wrong, draw false conclusions, lie about me, and call me toxic.

Sure sure. I believe you, you are writing all those posts to defend a principal that you should get bonus points back. I believe you.

They dont lose money. The software is there and doesn't cost anything to resell it.

What they lose is potential gain, or in other words margin. If they give a discount to hawk owners, they would lose margin. And that is not worth it the PR coup. After all, they are not at fault.

Horse manure.

People like us who buy early access never get to use their bonus anyway. I have 30$ bonus there and they will never get spent. Either because we buy early access and then products are almost never full price.

Again, I don't care.

But I would have cared about the GESTURE. It would have given me the impression ED didn't just say "too bad for you. Nothing we can do about a product you bought on our shop and that we endorsed"

Seems like you just don't understand customer relations