Worth buying?

Could you tell me if it is a good campaing? Has some documentation?

Cant tell you, as I haven't yet had the time to play it, but I can tell you that it has no documentation besides the briefing within each .miz

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have it, played only first 3 missions and haven't flown it more. Confirm there is no documentation aside the mission briefs inside dcs and they are not very detailed as well, I guess this is one of the reasons I stoped playing it as for me is annoying to use my gaming rig and VR to read briefings.

I find medvedev 2 and deploypment waay better (at least comparing to the first 3 missions) however I doubt they will work in 2.5.

If you look for something for KA-50, For 5 bucks it worth it, but the campaigns for some other modules for the same price are with much higher quality and details, baltic_fragon stuff for example.

Check https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=152445 it is a good overview of what it is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Finally I did not follow your advice (oops!) and bought the campaign, because I was looking for new content for the Ka-50. I own "Memory of a hero" campaign too, but it started with Mi-8. You were right in everything you said in this message and in others messages in this forum. In the first mission I am alone against strong opposition. Lots of T-72s, BTR-80s, etc. I had to return to FARP and load ordnance again and in the second attempt I was downed by a T-72. Anyway 5 dollars is cheap for 18 missions and I hope the next ones be better.

Edited by splash

Finally I did not follow your advice (ups!) and bought the campaign, because I was looking for new content for the Ka-50.

Bunyap, Baltic Dragon and Ranger79 spoiled me ... now I expect Campaigns to have missions much better than those I can edit myself .. I want proper PDF Briefings, voice acting, and a proper storyline gluing the missions together.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yeah. I can live without so many VOs and deep story, but briefings become absolutely essential and missions themselves should be realistic. Those "Rambo" style doesn't fit DCS at all.

Anyway @splash enjoy the campaign, I am sure there will be some good missions and the gained experience and stick hours is always good and worth the 5 bucks.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]