JTAC Coordinates in Lat/Long for the F/A-18C

_mu110_

Is my "installation" correct?

I put the file in the DMS-folder of the zip (nato.lua) into the speech-folder of DCS and overwrote the existing one. The next time I started DCS it worked with the F/A-18.

After the update this week, I did the same, but now it does not work......

That should work (nothing obvious that you're doing wrong). What I've taken to doing for convenience is leaving a renamed copy of the DMS version in the directory, so after update I delete the "new" nato.lua and rename a copy of the other. Saves having to find it again every time. I would try deleting the original and replacing it again.

I just updated the download on the User Files to incorporate some of the minor changes ED made to the nato.lua file. After some testing the new one seems to be working fine, so try downloading it and see if it fixes your issue, let me know if you still have problems with the new version.

Edited by _mu110_

• 3 weeks later...

I don`t use JSGME/OVGME.

Can I use this mod by placing it in the Saved Games Folder ?

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Jtac coordinates Update from 17-11-2019 Mod -mu 110-

Hello I created a single Tgt and a Jtac. The Map info = GG 32337 36240 and N 41.50.638 E 41.47.907 for the Tgt . In the DD mod the Call/text from Jtac is GG323 362 and N 41.50.38, E 41.47.90 this point is 0,26NM South of the Actual Tgt position in the Map [F10]. For longitude the Jtac used the first 6 numbers of E 41.47.907 ! and for lattitude you have to use the first 6 numbers from N 41.50.638. [ i.s.o. N 41.50.38 to get the accurate position the 38 at the end must be 63]. The DMS Mod is working Fine.Thanks for the Mod. Hopefully this mix up of numbers can be corrected.With best Regards.

• 1 month later...

I report that after 2.5.6 the mod is no more working. There are no way to put it into the right forder, just because there are not "Sound\speech" forder now...

Now there is "Sounds.edc" forder, but inside there are a hundrets of forders.

I hope creator of this great mod will fix it soon, because we are all forced to use it, until we get GRID coordinates for Hornet.

Thanks.

Edited by DeathAngel1

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

doe it work with F-16C

I'm not seeing, maybe did something incorrect

I don’t own the a viper so I can’t test it myself, but it works with every aircraft since it just alters the JTAC dialogue. Make sure that you’ve downloaded the latest version and that your installing it correctly since this has changed with DCS 2.5.6.

No, if you use JSGME or OVGME

Anyhow, would the mod work being put in the save games folder ?

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

• 2 months later...
Hey _mu100_, is it possible you could include a link to the mod for 2.5.5 still? I haven't switched over to 2.5.6 yet and for various reasons need to reinstall this mod.

Thanks!

I am on 2.5.5 and this works fine for me.

• 3 weeks later...