Su-30 supermod fixed - ready for download

nesher

Hay flyboyz,

My new Su-30 mod is available for download at LOCKONFILES. It replaces the Su-33.

The pack contains a new loading screen too, I made it especially for the Su-30.

With the mod you can use almost all functions of the Su-30 and some of the Su-33:

- air refuel

- guided air-to-ground ordnance (pre-programmed, laser, TV)

- you can still land on the Kuz (tailhook is there but you won't see it, and you won't see your wings folded)

for furhter instruction read the README files carefully.

Anything should work fine, I tested it very thoroughly.

I also corrected the most frequent bugs of the Su-30 mods ( like incorrect weapons, weapon positions, datas, functions,...).

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=932#dl

ENJOY :thumbup:

Nesher

E.g.:the pack contains no skins, so it is suggested to download some 2048* skins to enhance the look of the bird individually.

• Like 1

Thanx for the good replies guyz!

I'm happy if you enjoy my mod.

When I started the mod I knew there are a lot of them already out. But I tried out appr. 3 of them and all of them were far from the "almost" perfect functionable Su-30, they had serious bugs. :doh:

Some couldn't use AG missiles, some were under wrong name, some had incorrect weapon pos., etc., so I tried to give out a mod (with the most known bugs corrected).

Maybe later I'll make another "fixed" mod, with an another bird. ;)

I need some help as I probably did not read the directions properly. I installed the mod using MM5. But when I hit the fly button, I get the F18 with the SU30 weapons, which don't fit, of course. I tried to uninstall the SU30 mod but still get the same results. I have also tried uninstalling anything to do with the F18, still no joy. Any help greatly appreciated. Next time I will read the directions. TIA

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

8in. Touch Screen w/TouchBuddy

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals

I'll try to help you, SailorDoc1.

1st: you need to have installed the 1.12a(/b) patch and Walmis new F-15C and weapon pack (for CAW and 1.12, but you don't need the CAW to run my mod).

YOU NEED ONLY THIS TWO MOD (one patch and one mod), NOTHING ELSE.

You had probably installed something wrong, which could cause this malfunction.

2nd: uninstall all mods that have modified your MEint file (you may intalled a F-18 mod over my orig. one, this is why you have the Hornet with my Su-30 payload) then after a full MODS uninstall (not the game) try to follow the installation steps, in my mod's readme file.

That should do the trick. :thumbup:

Thank you nesher, I will give this a try and let you know. Appreciate all your hard work on this!

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals

Well this is the latest, first I uninstalled everything with the exception of the game, using MM5. Then I went in and started LO. for some reason that F18 was still there when I hit the Fly button. So somewhere along the line I have probably really hosed up things. So now I have the F18 w/Su30 weapons as well as the Su30 afterburner flames. Who knows maybe its the best of both worlds an F18 w/ Su30 weapons! Any other thoughts greatly apprecaited. TIA

SailorDoc

SailorDoc

ASRock Dual Series Mobo

AMD 4600 Dual Core

OCZ 2gig 3200 DDR II

ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video

ViewSonic A90f monitor

Cougar HOTAS

CH Pro Pedals

The problem is that you probably don't have the 'requirements':

to run this mod perfectly you need to have;

- 1.12a/b installed (it was tested on 1.12a)

- Walmis new F-15C model (for FC) and weapon pack 2.11 installed

(this is one package)

otherwise, if you don't have these two, the mod won't run perfect.

I downloaded my mod to check the files within, and found no mistake in them. I use this one succesfully:pilotfly:

• 2 months later...

Ok, sorry, i use a lot of downloads from this site, i should have checked it. i got this mod. Everything seems to be fine, but something is still wrong. i cant guide missiles to the targets. i can launch them (with Alt+w), but they're flying strait ahead. Does anybody know what's the problem?

If you have my mod, then read the instructions carefully. I know it is in english but, I don't speak Russian. My bad, I know.:)

To use several missiles (you need to add targets for them in your mission editor). With my mod, there are ONLY two missiles, not able to be launched properly (from the weaponary of the Su-30). The KH-59 and the KH-31P. Only this two.

Try to read the README again, then if you have further problems, PM me and I'll try to help you. But as SKF said, you need that other mod to run mine smooth. That should do the trick for you, Yasha.:smilewink: