Mission 10: Profit (Bug Report)

Amloris

Greetings,

I have been having an absolute blast playing this campaign. However, I have encountered a mission bug that prevents me from progressing further. Oil rig R-211 is completely engulfed by the forest, obstructing the landing pad, and making it impossible to drop off the cargo being transported from Apsheronsk. The pictures (hopefully attached below) should clearly show the landing pad, or, the forest that is covering the pad that is. I am running the 2.5.4 Open Beta, build 2.5.4.25729. I would offer the DCS log, but I accidentally restarted the game before I saved a copy of it. Hopefully this gives enough information to work off of; I am happy to try again to replicate the issue.

As an aside, this campaign is absolutely superb. The myriad of voice overs, the interactive startup sequence, active civilian traffic, well designed briefings, and civilian nature of the campaign make it an absolute pleasure to fly. Keep up the excellent work, I would gladly pay twice as much for campaigns of this quality.

Also, I am intrigued with how you managed to script the door opening animations based off of mission triggers (obtaining this capability has plagued my mind for the last couple of days). I know the animations for the MI-8 side door and clamshell door is #36 and #86 respectively, but I have yet to figure out how to trigger them based off of mission triggers!

Regards,

Amloris

Screen_190104_185309.thumb.jpg.66c3eef69ff8ab67a458a565d8ef8e18.jpg

Screen_190104_185351.thumb.png.c97c13cdb06d62061204ed483023774e.png

• ED Team

Thanks for report. Looks like it's system (DCS, but not campaign) issue. Will be resolved ASAP (given now Russia is in the middle of New Year holidays...).

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

• ED Team

Amloris

Please attach dcs.log (Saved Games\%DCSOPENBETA%\Logs\dcs.log) after playing this mission.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы