Jester Commad by Voice recognition

MAD-MM

Probably little bit silly Question, I usually not so in to Jet's bought the Tomcat only because Heatblur always stunning Quality.

But RalfiDudes Video hammered a Idea in my Mind, with his Walkman speech...

Did Heatblur consider about control Jester vs Voice Recognition from the Players Microphone is a possible think for the Future?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

When I asked Hollywood, creator of VIACOM PRO, a while ago he said he was planning to add the Tomcat Jester commands.

So, VAICOMPRO + Voice Attack and you’d be good to do. No need for HB to take that extra workload on. If anything, they should support as needed to help him get it done as best as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

+1 for Vaicom Pro, can't function without it.

Hollywood is a top dude and if it flows as well as the jtac commands, which I see no reason for it not to, then it'll be awesome.

It seems like Jester is going to have a lot more interesting vocal responses to give as well which should make chatting to him fun.