Radar elevation bracket says -99/-99

Anyone else seeing this? It's not happening all the time but after certain sequences of radar operation the bracket says -99/-99 ?

The obvious culprit would be an incorrect axis mapping but two things preclude that - First I don't use axis mappings (I instead map key strokes to up/down throttle wheel pulses) and second it happens randomly (usually after I've changed various settings on the radar or taken it out of standby into operation etc..). It then takes about 500 rotations of my throttle wheel to bring it back up to normal range. Once it's back in range then it's stable for a while etc..

I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce this so will raise a bug with track/screenshot if I can figure out a reproducible sequence - was just curious if others are seeing the same.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Did you double check that the axis hasn't been mapped?

I had this happen to me a few days ago but checked my axes and found it was bound, I assumed I had set it and it drifted from not having a big enough dead zone.