Center view no longer working

nrosko

• 6 months later...

I used to center my view in VR using the NP5 key but a couple of days ago it simply doesn't work. When I press the key the view is centered during an instant but immediately come back to the original position, very high from the desired position. This happens in the cockpit and in the main window.

My headset is a Samsung Odyssey plus

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6003 mediante Tapatalk

Best is to set up to button on HOTAS.

Click on the Module listings and scroll all the way down to the UI Layer.

Note this is a global setting and not aircraft dependent.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I used to center my view in VR using the NP5 key but a couple of days ago it simply doesn't work. When I press the key the view is centered during an instant but immediately come back to the original position, very high from the desired position. This happens in the cockpit and in the main window.

My headset is a Samsung Odyssey plus

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6003 mediante Tapatalk

Sounds like maybe you’ve changed the default head position. This happened to me a little while back and had to clear/reset the default view lua file to fix it. Took me an age to figure out what went wrong. I must have changed the default view by button mashing when I had my headset on

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale