Can't join Server through IP address

baddtz

Sorry if this is an easy question. I'm trying to join any of the non-password multiplayer servers using a specific IP/port obtained from this http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/server/#allservers. However, I always get a "Server offline" message when I try to connect. I can ping the IP address from a windows DOS prompt. So I'm not sure what's wrong. I can only make a successful connections to a multiplayer server if they are listed in the in-game server browser. However, I only get a list of 30 or so servers in that, and most need a password. I would like to connect some of the servers from the server webpage.

Welcome to the forum baddtz. Which version of the game are you running? Most servers are on the open beta version, which is 2.5.4.25729 I believe. ( I will be able to verify that version in a few minutes and will advise if I am incorrect).

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

To the best of my knowledge the server browser likely only shows servers on your installed version. I play on a few of the popular public servers, all of them run OB.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

I'm running the stable version. Does the in game browser only show servers running similar to your installed version?

Yes, I confirm what @tom_19d says, in the multiplayer server list of your game you see only the server with the same version of your client.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!