No axis commands

Birko

EDIT: just found another thread with this bug and a possible solution I missed the first time I looked, sorry!

It's impossible to fly the Su-27 at the minute because there are no axis commands for pitch, roll, yaw or throttle- so I can't use my joystick. Does anyone else have this issue, or have an idea how to work around it?

I still have axis commands for the other FC3 aircraft.

Screenshots attached.

Thanks!

Screen_190112_203641.thumb.png.c2ecd7ebe3344f5546642c4ac365da42.png

Edited by Birko
Duplicate thread

I've had this happen before.

Ensure that your stick works properly in Windows. If it works well in other modules, then it's good.

Go to your Saved Games folder, find the Su-27 control profile and delete it (or rename the file extension, if you wish.)

Re-start the sim and then reconfigure your stick with a fresh new profile.

Always worked for me.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Thanks for the help! I deleted the .lua for my HOTAS and it works now.

Awesomeness :)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

• 3 months later...

Hello

i have an issue using the rudder left right all buttons working well except the rudder i cant take off i cant go to any runway

ive deleted su 27 folder fix the game nothing happen seems fortress mozdok have a bug with latest update

any help

Hello

i have an issue using the rudder left right all buttons working well except the rudder i cant take off i cant go to any runway

ive deleted su 27 folder fix the game nothing happen seems fortress mozdok have a bug with latest update

any help

Check for the nose wheel steering lock.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria