Multi PC Ikarus set up

Oh-Zee

I have just built a new PC and want to build a sim pit. To determine how I will set up the sim pit I need to get some questions answered that I can't find the answers to. I hope this is the place to post this. This is what I'm thinking for the the monitor set up. I would like to use a 45" 4K TV or some kind of projector set up with a glass instrument panel using Ikarus. What I would like to use for the Instrument panel is a 23" HP TouchSmart PC w/ touchscreen. So my first question is, can I export MFCD's, RWR and the like to another PC running Ikarus or is it limited to just another monitor? As far as software my question is I only need Ikarus and an export program like DCS BIOS, plus openning specific ports for it to communicate ? Thanks for the help !

I have just built a new PC and want to build a sim pit. To determine how I will set up the sim pit I need to get some questions answered that I can't find the answers to. I hope this is the place to post this. This is what I'm thinking for the the monitor set up. I would like to use a 45" 4K TV or some kind of projector set up with a glass instrument panel using Ikarus. What I would like to use for the Instrument panel is a 23" HP TouchSmart PC w/ touchscreen. So my first question is, can I export MFCD's, RWR and the like to another PC running Ikarus or is it limited to just another monitor? As far as software my question is I only need Ikarus and an export program like DCS BIOS, plus openning specific ports for it to communicate ? Thanks for the help !

You can run Ikarus on another monitor attached to another computer. The software has that capability and works just fine. See my setup here for an example:

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to export view exports like the MFCD, RWR to another PC.