Infantry Unit - Animated Pilot Mod

SUNTSAG

Wonderfull :) I've tryed to use the pilot of F-15 fmlaming cliff but this one is half buried in the ground. Can you help me with this? I'm using the BFVG code for crewman

-- GT - F-15 Pilot

GT = {};

GT_t.ws = 0;

set_recursive_metatable(GT, GT_t.generic_human)

set_recursive_metatable(GT.chassis, GT_t.CH_t.HUMAN);

GT.chassis.life = 10

GT.visual.shape = "pilot_f15_00.edm"

GT.visual.shape_dstr = "pilot_f15_00.edm"

--Burning after hit

GT.visual.fire_size = 0 --relative burning size

GT.visual.fire_pos = {1,1,1};

GT.visual.fire_time = 0 --burning time (seconds)

GT.time_agony = 180;

GT.mobile = true;

GT.Name = "F-15_Pilot"

GT.DisplayName = _("*F-15_Pilot")

GT.Rate = 1

GT.DetectionRange = 0;

GT.ThreatRange = 0;

GT.mapclasskey = "P0091000201";

GT.attribute = {wsType_Ground,wsType_Tank,wsType_Gun,wsType_GenericInfantry,"Infantry","CustomAimPoint",};

GT.category = "Infantry";

GT.Transportable = {size = 1}

add_surface_unit(GT)

I really don't know where is my problem :/

Currently Work In Progress. Animated Pilot you can place in the ME they will defend themselves too...

Amazing ... how did you get the MiG to be with no pilot? is it a static that later on you swap for a proper aircraft?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Wonderfull :) I've tryed to use the pilot of F-15 fmlaming cliff but this one is half buried in the ground. Can you help me with this? I'm using the BFVG code for crewman

The models you are trying to place have their axis through the center of the 3D model. it means when placed in game they will always appear half submerged in the ground.

The model I have chosen has its axis at the base of it's feet, which is the major difference. As soon as I figure out how to overcome this I will add all the pilot models to the mod.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks a lot. This was a long awaited possibility.:thumbup::thumbup:

Would be great for CSAR missions.

We just need a script that moved the human pilot that has ejected from an aircraft into this „infantry soldier slot“ once he reaches the ground :thumbup:

Edited by Furia

Silly question. After installing the mod and checking if it looks installed and active (and it does) how do you place the pilot on the ground? Is not listed in any category it seams.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Silly question. After installing the mod and checking if it looks installed and active (and it does) how do you place the pilot on the ground? Is not listed in any category it seams.

Good question

And also how do you place an empty aircraft where yuo can later jump in and fly?

What I thought. It must be something wrong with the files provided. Can you check if there is a difference between those and what you have?

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.51255974b75500ef9425d58f0a676807.jpg

Clipboard02.thumb.jpg.2fdfb6c3b4592199ce730783ca6a98ab.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It works! I was stupid. I installed it in game folder. Apparently works only in user folder. I don't have much space on C drive... Windows October Update looming... etc.

Sorry about this.

One funny thing, when you take command of a pilot it falls to the ground like a drunk man :D

We need 1st person and a pistol! :D Then Spawn from a plane. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a shame the ALT-J function for "Get In" and "Get Out" got removed / replaced for the "jump to" option years ago in the Flanker / Black Shark / A-10 days, used to be good to be able to get to of a plane on the ground and walk around to another and get in it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Well i have try this too after the fantastic deckcrew mod! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• 1 month later...
I managed it using functions within the mission editor and I will make a video showing how it's done in my ME guide series. Cheers.

really great animation mod which I was desperately looking for (making a little video clip, a fighter pilot tells a story)

I'm a reasonable DCS pilot but unfortunately I'm not smart in programming the ME properly to get the pilot acting and running.

Any guess when your video guide will be available?

• 3 weeks later...