Can't download The Christen Eagle II in the Addon Menu

Loukuins

I see it in the module manager but get an "ERROR: Unknown module MAGNITUDE3_CHRISTEN_EAGLE-II" message. I guess I'll hunt around the forums and see what might be causing this problem.

Did you update DCS beforehand?

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Is it only currently available for the open beta? I take it that 2.5.4 stable will release next week (the official launch date of the Eagle)?

Yes only OB at the moment. Stable is possible next week if there are no major issues found in the current beta build. We'll see.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Thanks. So the official release date of any module will always refer to an open beta release?

Should I install both versions (at 120GB+ each I'd rather not!)? Is there any benefit to only installing the open beta? Does the latest stable version mirror the latest beta at time of release?

ROG PG348Q, 3930K @ 4.2GHz, Titan X, 32GB RAM

Many people just have the OB version installed. Serious bugs are very rare, and if they do occur are normally squished quickly with a hot fix. No reason not to use it, IMO of course.

This ^^

Go to you DCS folder, hold shift, then right click on bin and open a command prompt or powershell there and type in:

DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta

If you want more explanation, go here twilightsmile.png

You can always switch back to @release the same way in case some module really gets broken in the open beta and you direly need to fly that one.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I see it in the module manager but get an "ERROR: Unknown module MAGNITUDE3_CHRISTEN_EAGLE-II" message. I guess I'll hunt around the forums and see what might be causing this problem.

I'm having the exact same problem. I purchased the Christen Eagle on the pre-purchase plan.

See attached images.

Is there a solution to this problem yet?

dcsversion.JPG.cd032c0b6b5349b6d09c8ed761832158.JPG

dcserror1.JPG.00f5ca007715c91e27448000a5a530a9.JPG

dcserror2.thumb.JPG.9fe55a2300be8028b0f028bcf58de1b8.JPG