OV-10 Bronco in coming?

.Tigre.

Who needs this plane?

I think its much better for whole DCS community to get ASAP full capabilities of Hornet and F-16CJ + F-15E, instead of planes like Cristen Eagle and Bronco.

Thats my opinion. This is combat simulator first of all.

Yawn!

Yes, lets all do what you want.....

Please visit this thread and add a plus 1 to show support for getting a full fidelity Su-17/20/22 in game https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220572

Looking nice with that other bird

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 2 years later...

I thought the F-16 was going to do it for me as one of my dream planes but now this one takes the cake.  As I kid I was fascinated by the Bronco and I am so excited to see it coming to DCS.  Making dreams come true!  Little Bird and the F-4 would finish up my bucket list.  I know they are working an F-4 too cant wait!

I wouldn‘t hold my breath until the Bronco will be released. :hmm:

• Like 1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack