GTR18 Smokey Sam

thesystem

Since we have the NTTR is allways thought something was missing in the training environment, the GTR-18. The GTR-18, also known as the smokey sam.

It is used to simulate sam (manpad) launches. It is either single unit or quad and can even be mounted on vehicles. The current version i created is the single rocket pad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTR-18_Smokey_Sam

07nlNiR.jpg

Since i cannot texture or animate i will post the renders here and see if somebody can pick it up :)

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

No its not...i have never done it but need to figure out how....

So far i only do the 3d design... i've gotten nowhere near the texturing part with all my models...

I can upload the model somewhere though...

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

• 2 weeks later...

I will also help with this. I would need the Max file and basic textures.

Blender will be acceptable.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...