Mig-19 Training videos

=DECOY=

Thank you for the bigger subtitles ... the english is also much clearer, tough I kind of miss the stronger russian accent of the first video, pity that you have had to change it to satisfy some people :( ... anyway, great video and hope the aircraft cames out soon.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I'm happy with how the Day 2 training mission turned out. There was a lot of concern arising from the deep Soviet instructor's voice, and I believe that the improvements were made well in the 2nd video after hearing about how it was too deep. Good work BD and RAZBAM!

Nice work and nice touch with the humour! :thumbup:

....is it ready yet? :D

All modules: past, present and future!:pilotfly::joystick:

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM | Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G | TM Warthog (slew mod) | TM pedals | Oculus Rift S

Preferring the more natural, more intelligible accent, but also glad that it's still possible for criticism to be taken with a good dose of humour! :D

Mad respect for the voice guy!

I'd speculate the reserved vids are gonna be:

-Taxi and takeoff

-Landing

-Navigation

-Radar

-Guns and gunsight

-Missiles

-Bombs

-Rockets

Looking forward to them! The vids so far haven't failed to teach or entertain! Go easy on the poor western sympathisers at the komsomol meeting :thumbup:

Edited by Birko

The joke at the beginning is gold :)))

Is it OK to test the engines without wheel chocks?

Also, doing hydraulics check AFTER engine runup? A good chance for some lawn mowing there )))

Is control stick trim hat animated?

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Thanks guys, we knew you’d appreciate a little bit of humour:)

Preferring the more natural, more intelligible accent, but also glad that it's still possible for criticism to be taken with a good dose of humour! :D

Mad respect for the voice guy!

I'd speculate the reserved vids are gonna be:

-Taxi and takeoff

-Landing

-Navigation

-Radar

-Guns and gunsight

-Missiles

-Bombs

-Rockets

Looking forward to them! The vids so far haven't failed to teach or entertain! Go easy on the poor western sympathisers at the komsomol meeting :thumbup:

That’s a pretty good guess :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Very thorough start-up procedure, enjoyed all the details and the bit of humour, very well played! :)

Is there some room for emergency procedures? That's often overlooked though it's one of the main concern of every pilot when climbing into an aircraft, especially after all that happened in the prototypes of this one. I'm not sure which faults are modelled, but there must surely be a few interesting ones.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Excellent work Baltic Dragon! This is definitely going in the right direction. Looking forward to the radar training mission.

A question for the Devs (really guys - only the Devs please!): are you guys still on track for a january release? The recent weekend update did not mention anything so I thought you guys might give us something here...