F5-E BLACK SEA RESOLVE '79 Campaign

SorelRo

That's a let-down, I just finished the F-5E training missions last night and was really looking forward to playing this campaign.

Any indication on when it will be re-released? Will it become an officially released DLC?

The campaign is ready and waiting for ED to be published as an official DLC.

The campaign is ready and waiting for ED to be published as an official DLC.

Eager to see it available on the store!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

I hope so too. Unfortunately this is not a process that i can manage in any way. I've been sitting on this campaign done for close to 3 months now and I think it sucks that I can't make it available to the users faster. Unfortunately I don't have any control in how these things happens on ED side. I'm sure they have a schedule and a way of prioritizing these things. I wish i would know more but I don't. All I can do is wait and bombard them with e-mails every once in a while.

So, I guess it will be two weeks for sure. :D

Well I'm certainly going to be getting this. I'm always ready for some more Tiger II action.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

• 1 month later...

There's a proper trailer done already. I was hoping that will go on the DCS marketplace when they will put it online. Right now i don't have any ETA in sight and i'm very tempted to launch it on a different platform.

If you guys want to see it it is available here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-hhnCOisHNfqvEonB_kOMPFgnpyQZb2/view?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think

There's a proper trailer done already. I was hoping that will go on the DCS marketplace when they will put it online. Right now i don't have any ETA in sight and i'm very tempted to launch it on a different platform.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-hhnCOisHNfqvEonB_kOMPFgnpyQZb2/view?usp=sharing

Nice work! :thumbup:

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

WOW! Excellent! I guess you are waiting for the release of the campaign to put it live on youtube?

• 3 months later...
Hello SorelRo, any news on releasing your F-5 campaign? ETA, maybe ;-)?

Everything has been sent to ED. The campaign is ready and waiting to be published. As for ETA.... who knows. I've been trying to find out this too. Two weeks maybe? Maybe less, it's complicated, and it's quite a process, a bit more convoluted to my liking, but it is what it is.

Thanks for all the patience guys, I hope it won't disappoint.

• Like 1

Looks good:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

I'll definitely be picking this one up on release. Will it support multi-player? I'm trying real hard to rope my buddy into picking up the F-5. What about the Mig-21 version?

No MP support for this. I don't know if there is a campaign in the store that allows that. But that's something worth looking at. The way the missions are created it wouldn't be hard to implement it. The Mig-21 is in the final versions of testing and tweaking. I'm at the mission 18 out of 25. the Mig-21 will have two sets of voiceovers, Russian and English. I hope that everything will be ready for ED by mid December.

• Like 2

Some people have been able to Hack multiplayer into the A-10 campaigns as long as everyone owns them. You have ai aircraft on the ramp, f2 over to them and ise alt-j to take them over. Not sure if anything else was done in the background. Also, could implement it by having the missions individually in the missions section so we could run them one at a time with wingmem set to client. Bu I have no idea how to copy protect that if thats an issue with that approach.

Some people have been able to Hack multiplayer into the A-10 campaigns as long as everyone owns them. You have ai aircraft on the ramp, f2 over to them and ise alt-j to take them over. Not sure if anything else was done in the background. Also, could implement it by having the missions individually in the missions section so we could run them one at a time with wingmem set to client. Bu I have no idea how to copy protect that if thats an issue with that approach.

@Jester986 I think that's something ED has to allow and to implement. As far as I know after they are protecting the missions you can't do a whole lot with them. I'll check with them and see what they say. But most likely this will be something that probably will have to be implemented with their Dynamic Campaign engine.

• Like 1

As soon as this one is available its bought from me! Hurry up ED the F5 needs more campaigns!! Also a couple of other modules but that is a different story.

• Like 1

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick