Rain drops in snow fall?

Magot

Here in Arizona, we say you guys have "liquid sunshine"... :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Being a bit of a weather geek...I couldn't resist.

In typical weather modeling during snowstorms they use a ratio of 10:1 (snow to rain mix). Even in storms where the temperatures are a couple of degrees below freezing you still get mixed precipitation that sometimes includes rain, wet snow, sleet, ice pellets, etc.

It's rarely just one precipitation type even when what you see looks like snow... That is unless you have an extremely cold storm (which we had where I live last weekend where the ratio was apparently 25:1).

God damn.. All these useless threads this is crazy, what's the purpose to ask such a thing, i mean it's gonna help you to fly the Farmer ?

+1

You're right. I don't want to miss any good news about the MiG-19, but with so many useless threads it's too much clicking :joystick:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com