3sqn Web Site Down

Another whining thread about some site going down in flames? :Flush:

Poor Fox Mulder: :ufo:

All the trolling on these boards will make Fox Mulder cry, so ED/BS/AA/Aim-120 whiners, keep that in mind.

I can already see this becoming a 5 page thread on 'why the site is down for so long'.

• Like 2

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

:megalol:

FF! Hacking is like braking to somebody's house. Do you wish someone to brake in to your home and make a total disaster? Probably not. It's a similar crime. You don't appreciate people work saying such a thing.

[EDIT] But You right - killing for such a crime is far too much ;)

I don't know what meaning you seek in my 1st message, but it was meant entirely as a joke. What's up with this hostility?

What a hostility? Not at all. I've got nothing against You mate. Sometimes just people see no difference between pirating and steeling or hacking and braking in. I forgot You never stop joking :doh:. That's good. Sorry if You felt attacked.

Sh** I said something wrong with those differences :). I mean pirating and stealing or hacking and breaking in should be treat as the same crime :doh:. Im drunk already.

Where trying to get to 5 pages of FF abuse :)

Dudes, it was meant as a joke, come on, loosen up. I'm trying to turn something bad into something funny, no pun intended towards the site or squad. No need to go angry mob with torches on me.

Teletubies are abnocious. They have been promptly banned and replaced by Dragon ball in many countries. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Can we get back to giving FF a hard time for being misunderstood?

LOL

Nahhhh I think the website was some garden variety web crawler that hit a soft spot in our web site. The Nigerian Government has been informed.... and the next Red Flag will be a dry run of the actual attack to come next month.... we're going to hack the predator B squadron and take out some telecomm inter changes around Lagos.... :blow:

ok ill stop now

• Like 1