Operation Suppository Freedom (UH-1H)

played the first mission. it is very good!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I am really enjoying the campaing, already did the first two missions, and omg that FARP attack from behind the lines, was fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this missions :pilotfly:

Looking forward to having some free time to play the other 2, i even downloaded de Co-op version to play them with a friend!

I am really enjoying the campaing, already did the first two missions, and omg that FARP attack from behind the lines, was fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this missions :pilotfly:

Looking forward to having some free time to play the other 2, i even downloaded de Co-op version to play them with a friend!

:thumbup: glad to hear mate!

Also, I hope you noticed the special radio music that was playing during the attack. A little homage to some classical movies.

Edited by Procrastinator55

I loved mission 2. It was a blast to wipe out that FARP!

And one remark: I didn't get "mission completed" when I landed on Dallas (which left me a bit confused) but when I quit I could see it was succesful.

Thanks for the fun provided :thumbup:

I loved mission 2. It was a blast to wipe out that FARP!

And one remark: I didn't get "mission completed" when I landed on Dallas (which left me a bit confused) but when I quit I could see it was succesful.

Thanks for the fun provided :thumbup:

Thank you for the info. I will look into making it more clear that the missions are complete in future updates. Thanks for playing!

Holy crap! i just finished mission 3 and i am completly mindblown. The amount of detail and work you put in the mission is fantastic. I confess i had to try it at lest 5 times, but geez, once i managed to finish it, i even made it back to Gori again to see if there was another easteregg there, hahah. I am looking forward to playing the last mission!

Amazing!:thumbup:

If I remember correctly, there's some janis hidden in one of the missions. But, I was referring to adding more to do in the final mission. Like a suprise rescue mission or something of the sort.

this is a great campaign! i'll finish the final mission this weekend. you have something great going here - I say keep that momentum moving with more missions. :thumbup:

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

this is a great campaign! i'll finish the final mission this weekend. you have something great going here - I say keep that momentum moving with more missions. :thumbup:

Thanks! I'll for sure be updating this campaign here and there. Although, I can't say if I'll be making for for the Huey as I have other projects going on.

You had me when I read that your aircraft is not seen on the F10 map ;-) It's always nice to create your own flight plan and to set up some ACP.

BTW, didn't it say that there's a radio beacon/backup for the factory at 32 FM in mission one? This one didn't give me a homing. It was no big deal though.

You had me when I read that your aircraft is not seen on the F10 map ;-) It's always nice to create your own flight plan and to set up some ACP.

BTW, didn't it say that there's a radio beacon/backup for the factory at 32 FM in mission one? This one didn't give me a homing. It was no big deal though.

Yes there should be; however, it doesn't come online until about halfway to the farp. I'll try to make that more apparent in future updates. Thanks!