Ffb implementation

hazzer

adding my vote to this request! i realllyyy want to fly this but with a limp FFB stick it's sadly not possible in its current state. even if we could just somehow add a temp solution to center the stick, t'would be better than nothing :joystick:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 2 weeks later...
is this it?

I use Jazzerman's version :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2419366&postcount=152

Run simFFB.exe after spawning into your cockpit and simFFB will provide a centring force, replacing DCS's FFB effects or providing one, if no force is present.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I use Jazzerman's version :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2419366&postcount=152

Run simFFB.exe after spawning into your cockpit and simFFB will provide a centring force, replacing DCS's FFB effects or providing one, if no force is present.

thanks mate

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 4 weeks later...

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

Added buffet vibration and sound, due to high angle of attack, high g-force or high airspeed.

Fixed refuelling and defuelling processes.

Solved issue with engine shutdown at high altitudes when moving throttle in a slightly abrupt way.

Added Force Feedback.

Fixed emergency fuel lever full travel. It now reaches the max position.

from todays changelog

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 1 month later...

By the way the FFB improvements are fantastic! Thank you for putting the effort in, makes the jet far more enjoyable for those with FFB as in this aircraft it actually matters to flying it.

As an aside, the only thing hindering my full enjoyment of the module is the text readability in VR. I can read the instruments fine, but even with high textures I have a terribly difficult time reading any of the fine text. Other modules in VR with low textures, I can read the text perfectly fine.

• 10 months later...
Vibora.

Is it possible to move the shaker from rudder (I don't know if exist a rudder pedals with shaker) to the stick?

Hello Gavilan. AFAIK there are no rudders with FFB in the market. Of course we would implement FFB for rudders if there were such device.

Do you have some FFB setting and axis tunning for a forcefeeback joystick like MS Sidewinder II?

Thanks again

Not really, I use default ones. I suggest you use the ones I posted in this forum some time ago.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png