DCS 2.5 Helicopter mods

It works for me on 2.5.0.52 open beta, just make sure the files are in your users/yourname/savedgames/DCS/Mods/Aircraft folder. If you dont have a "Mods" or "Aircraft" folder in your saved games DCS files, just make one. and paste the AH-6J mod folder there.

Works in stable but not beta.

Hey you are speaking about the first version of ECC665 Tigre, which is you put in saved games mod folder, the second and working version is used by replacing Ka-50 in the hole main root, so in the MAP no Ka-50, same i think with Apache but you have also to use it with JSGME or OVGME to not lose DCS files, and for sure you burn out your integrity check.

Have fun :pilotfly:

MOD Logo - 100.png

It works for me on 2.5.0.52 open beta, just make sure the files are in your users/yourname/savedgames/DCS/Mods/Aircraft folder. If you dont have a "Mods" or "Aircraft" folder in your saved games DCS files, just make one. and paste the AH-6J mod folder there.

About AH-6J it's a standalone MOD (not really a MOD but a template for EFM), that's a great starting point for a custom EFM for people working C++ (In fact no guided weapon without SDK).

keep safe and have fun.

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not getting back to anyone. I have been very busy with work and family. I sat down recently and attempted to get the mods to work in the OB for 2.5.6 and no luck due to what I'm assuming is ED hard coding everything. If anyone is willing to help please do. I have not tested in the stable version. Any luck?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, tried everything to get this to work in 2.5.6 but I've given up. Too bad especially with the nice new lighting editions the game offers. Oh well. And no, I do not have the bell 47 I'm sorry man.