Exercise ''Wing-2007'' ("Крыло-2007")

maybe it uses this one too?

IMG_2715_sm.jpg

This is the GSh-23-6, the 6-barel gatling gun of the MiG-31.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Nice photos,

BTW I plan to visit MAKS 2007, I already arranged my tourist visa, booked Airplane tix and packed my camera, bought 5 xD (1Gb) mem cards but I can't get any info on airshow schedule.

Perhaps someone from Moscow can tell me more about it. I'll be in Moscow on 18th August and I'll stay til 26th. I'd like to see everything I can but offical MAKS2007 page has no schedule I can reffer to.

I'll post most of my photos once I return :thumbup:

Enjoy guys!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice photos,

BTW I plan to visit MAKS 2007, I already arranged my tourist visa, booked Airplane tix and packed my camera, bought 5 xD (1Gb) mem cards but I can't get any info on airshow schedule.

Perhaps someone from Moscow can tell me more about it. I'll be in Moscow on 18th August and I'll stay til 26th. I'd like to see everything I can but offical MAKS2007 page has no schedule I can reffer to.

Enjoy guys!

Cross fingers :)

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

Nice photos,

Enjoy guys!

http://www.airshow.ru/exhibition/1/ex.htm

...Тут фея взмахнула волшебной палочкой, и у танка отвалилась башня...

Yes, Smotr is one hell of a tv-show, man if I need to know something and watch it for ~20 min, I learn more than a day worth of Discovery/NG. Also it's nice to see a journalist/presenter that actually cares about the subjects he covers. I'm a bit ashamed that I don't know that guy's name, but I suck with names anyway. Plus, he shares all of his findings and footage with the rest of the world, also for Russian speakers outside Russia. And that all for free, with no pesky flash based movie windows. The shows are quite professional and also shows criticism towards the Russian military (sometimes). Voennoje Delo and Smotr are the kind of TV I like, they actually do shoot something in there. Kind of like Future Weapons, which is great too, as it shows the latest wartech the US/Israel/UK has to offer, I'm still drooling over the Starstreak footage. Then there was a feature on some missile that did a nice corckscrew just after launch.

I like shows where they blow up stuff, but with some meaning to it, and some background info, not that retarded Brainiac stuff.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

• 11 years later...