C101 lazy acceleration & deceleration

tongyizhou

Dear AvioDev,

Thanks for bring such a wonderful and enjoyable aircraft into DCS.

Just a query regarding the acceleration & deceleration performance of the EFM:

It seems C101 will take around 45 seconds to accelerate to rotate speed while the real counterpart takes between 25s - 35s according to airshow vid.

When I chop down the throttle completely, it refuse to slow down like other aircraft, even when the flaps are extended on landing mode when should cause a lot of induced drag.

Is that how the real C101 performs or it just caused by the WIP EFM model?

Appreciated for your instruction~

Joey

Joey. What kind of FUEL Do you normally take off with? At air shows the fuel is normally kept at a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Vampire,

I took-off with full fuel loaded indeed.

Compare with L39 (which has comparable thrust-weight ratio) in similar load out, C101 do accelerate and decelerate rather lazy.

Hello Joey.

The flight model itself is not WIP. It's fully developed, and it's a huge and thorough work that reflects exactly the real airplane, as we already stated a few times.

You should apply brakes, add full throttle and release brakes once the engine is stabilized at full power (check engine parameters, N1, ITT, N2 and FF). Only then you'll get the normal acceleration during takeoff since it takes several seconds for the engine to get full rate.

Regarding deceleration, it's normal, this is not a fighter with small and swept back wings. Gliding performance is correct according to real airplane of course and as I said the Flight Model follows exactly the real behavior.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hello Joey.

The flight model itself is not WIP. It's fully developed, and it's a huge and thorough work that reflects exactly the real airplane, as we already stated a few times.

You should apply brakes, add full throttle and release brakes once the engine is stabilized at full power (check engine parameters, N1, ITT, N2 and FF). Only then you'll get the normal acceleration during takeoff since it takes several seconds for the engine to get full rate.

Regarding deceleration, it's normal, this is not a fighter with small and swept back wings. Gliding performance is correct according to real airplane of course and as I said the Flight Model follows exactly the real behavior.

Dear Vibora,

Thanks for the clarification~

I'll practise the method you mentioned.

Looking forward to future campaigns for this elegant little aircraft~