No Servers showing in Browser

This is a problem that has been bugging me for a couple of weeks. No multiplayer servers show in the browser. I have looked a lot at other forum threads and help, but nothing works.

-I am on open beta 2.5.4(and have tried other releases aswell)

-Firewall is open for DCS.(and tried it with firewall off and windows defender)

-Have tried reinstalling DCS

-Have clicked the eye on/off, reloaded, waited, ect. all permutations of the browser

-Have deleted any mods

-Have run DCS in administrator mode.

Any other suggestions that might help me out? In all my other games I have no issues connecting to servers.

Thanks.

I've been having this issue as well. Is there a known port range we can forward for the master server?

There should be no need to forward ports locally. Your computer is establishing the connection to the 'master server' and it does this on a random port. The remote end (i.e. the server) has the "known" ports, such as 443 for login authentication and 10308 for game server.

If you want to see what your computer is doing, you could download a neat little utility called CurrPorts. It will show you which connections your computer is making, and which process (e.g. dcs.exe) is making them. That might help with your troubleshooting.

I just don't know what to do at this point. Even if i know the IP it says server offline.

Tried:

-Restarting Client

-Restarting PC

-FlushDNS

-Repair

-Switch from Open Beta to Relase

-Switch from Release to Open Beta

-Soft Reboot Router

-Hard Reboot Router

-Relase and Renew IP from router and CMD

-5th of Bourbon

-Delete DCS folder from Saved Games

**log files hows DX11 preshader errors, related?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler