Bomber Modules

chaser199

Is there any talk or interest in a developer creating a bomber module type aircraft for DCS?

Such as B-52, B-2, Tu-22M?

Would be really cool to fly and protect these type of aircraft. Dropping tons of ordinance carpet bombing would be fun.

Win10 64bit Intel Core i7 5930 3.5GZ /GA-X99-UD3-/HX1000W PS/32GB DDR4 2400MHz 1080 FE 8Gig 1TB-SSD-/ 2TB HDD-TM WH-TM MFD's- Combat Pro Pedals-Oculus Rift CV1

Is there any talk or interest in a developer creating a bomber module type aircraft for DCS?

Such as B-52, B-2, Tu-22M?

I can't imagine the US or Russian Air Forces providing the technical details of these aircrafts and their weapons in enough detail to create a simulation of DCS level. Perhaps on 20 years more.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I would love ti see a B-52H or a B-1B and it I don't see myself in 8 to 12 h missions either but i with the maps we have a nice 3 hour bombing Mission in a nice threat envirement with guys in F-14's and F-18's flying CAP and excort - that would be amazing.

But i suspect there a alot of hurdles to be overcome to get those birds as PFM/ASM-modules in DCS

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

I can't imagine the US or Russian Air Forces providing the technical details of these aircrafts and their weapons in enough detail to create a simulation of DCS level. Perhaps on 20 years more.

lol why not? the last production B52 rolled off the assembly lines in 1962.

It doesn't have to be a 21st century modernized B52.

I can’t imagine 8-12 hour missions...

in DCS we can edit how much % of fuel we want in an aircraft. flying with max internal load wouldn't be necessary to fly such long missions.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

B-1B has a stick instead of yoke:) Wouldn’t do long missions, but cooperative gameplay it would be great. The B-1B at low-medium altitudes is able to stay at supersonic speeds for much longer than the MiG-29, would be fun

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

The Mosquito sounds pretty neat. Maybe it will finally get me into the WW2 part of DCS.

But I think most of us want some big jet engine bomber. I have played flight simulators for purely civilian aircraft like the Boeing 767, which can be a real pleasure when it is realistically modelled. Put in a few bombs and it will get even more interesting! :)

Okay you got me. I was just telling myself “I’m gonna save so much time and money by not playing DCS WWII” but a Mosquito. I don’t care that we are getting a simplish systems model at first I’m gonna have to struggle to maintain my normal life when that comes out.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Yeah, both the Moz and the Jug will be great for us CAS guys. And I'm finding the Dora a great ground attack plane too. Flying her passes the time a treat while waiting for further aircraft deliveries ;)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.