F-16 Cockpit Video Of Super Bowl LII Flyover (2018)

The guy who put frameless canopy should get Nobel prize for innovation :D Field of view is outstanding.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The guy who put frameless canopy should get Nobel prize for innovation :D Field of view is outstanding.

It's hell when you have to tow the bird on the ground in the summer, and you're the designated Cockpit-man :P Hot doesn't even BEGIN to cover it, and that was in Bodø here in Norway.

Can't even begin to imagine having to tow a Viper from one end of the field to the other at for example Nellis.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

He means that the canopy acts like a green house.

On some places, when you tow the jet you have to close/lower the canopy. This a safety measure, it has happened in the past the canopy actuator has failed the the canopy fell down. The canopy weight like 300lbs IIRC.

When ground crew tow the aircraft there has to be person sitting in the cockpit, so on those places where they make you close the canopy it can get very hot.

Shadowxp, does that cover what you where saying?

By the way, USAF can tow with the canopy open. For us it was fully open or fully close.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..