DCS Editor Manual [PDF]

Lino_Germany

wow, is there an English version???

No translation planned yet, sorry.

Wrong forum then buddy...

• Like 1

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 2 months later...

Why is this in the English forum?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Why is this in the English forum?

Because there is no German subsection for this.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 1 month later...

I placed on my cloude space an older english editor guide.

https://mega.nz/#!K4wCUCbD!EK9VJ4S-rwumjzG7Faq7gO-2QhXjrNAHT2jUseaXKJs

Bye

Edited by calys

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

S.O: Win 64bit

MB: ASUSTek TUF GAMING X570P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core

GPU: nVidia GTX1080Ti 8GB

HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB

RAM: DDR4 32 GB 1600Mhz

Accessories: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Alim: 850 watt Corsair 850TXEU

I placed on my cloude space an older english editor guide.

https://mega.nz/#!K4wCUCbD!EK9VJ4S-rwumjzG7Faq7gO-2QhXjrNAHT2jUseaXKJs

Bye

Thats a very old version!

What you uploaded is the Mission Editor from the original A-10C which is very old and while the basics is the same it is missing 7 years worth of tremendous content and functionality added to the Mission Editor and scripting API.

With all respect I recommend deleting your post because first of all it is not a guide (its the old manual), and second you are misleading people to use an old and outdated manual for the Mission Editor. They are better off to use the current manual instead.

Sorry...

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

Thats a very old version!

What you uploaded is the Mission Editor from the original A-10C which is very old and while the basics is the same it is missing 7 years worth of tremendous content and functionality added to the Mission Editor and scripting API.

With all respect I recommend deleting your post because first of all it is not a guide (its the old manual), and second you are misleading people to use an old and outdated manual for the Mission Editor. They are better off to use the current manual instead.

Sorry...

I don't delete anything. Everyone is free to do whatever he wants. This guide is however a base from which to start, if you have a better one, please publish it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try this -

https://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/en/

You will have to split up the original PDF into smaller sizes since its 58MB in size...

Windows 10 Pro | i5-8600K | MSI Tomahawk Z370 | 48GB DDR4-3000 A-DATA (LED) | EVGA Superclocked 2 GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | 256GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | 512GB M.2 NVe A-DATA | HP Omen 32" 2560x1440 | Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Pedals Oculus Rift S VR

Hi, can you share the file in doc format, please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't delete anything. Everyone is free to do whatever he wants. This guide is however a base from which to start, if you have a better one, please publish it.

Current User Manual located here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Doc

I did enjoy comparing the older A-10C Mission Editor Guide to the newer DCS User Guide. :thumbup:

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
No translation planned yet, sorry.

my answer is for German only an not relevant for english languaged folks.

Hast du schonmal überlegt dich im deutschen Forum umzuhören, ob sich da ein Team zusammenfinden würde?

Sehr gute Arbeit übrigens. Ich werde den Guide zudem in meine Tutorial Collection aufnehmen.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective